@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I hear ya'll about leaving it on just for that colorway, but i heard it falls off easy so i took mine off

Last edited:
What's a good price for DS Packer "Friend of the Programs?"

Depends on if you mean the original Royal and yellow or Token 38. Either way you can get the OG FOTP on Packer Shoes for $160 (yes...still) and there are still MANY sizes of the Token38 FOTP on token38.com, so onlyjs onlyjs speaks truth...retail these can be had at with no issues.

Last edited:

All over the ebay, a lot of those re-sellers are now eating some dirt. 
good for them, that will teach those fckers a lesson imo
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Damn damn damn!!!! White n black shaq was 69 shipped on ebay but only 9.5 and 10 left [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yeah I saw them last week, but no sizes left, we will have to wait on Reebok.com to drop, which will happen eventually. 

so i got my attaq 4s from fnl today and very impressed woth the quality but the weird thing is it came with 3 big *** bottles of hand cleaner? i have to assume that the jerks at ups saw a finishline box and opened it and saw they wete only shaqs coz it looked like the box was opened and resealed smh

so i got my attaq 4s from fnl today and very impressed woth the quality but the weird thing is it came with 3 big *** bottles of hand cleaner? i have to assume that the jerks at ups saw a finishline box and opened it and saw they wete only shaqs coz it looked like the box was opened and resealed smh
I once got hand cream and oatmeal samples from Eastbay so...

Which colourway? Black White or the new White/Black?

Nothing new, I get body lotion, hand lotion, razors, deodorant all kind of samples from almost all sneaker places.  

Back
Top Bottom