@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I dont think finishline carries the white black that just came out

Thanks for clarifying my man, I was more intrigued about his quality comment. The Black/White are really nice but the 'leather' on the White/Black pair looks to be hard, plastic crap they run on Nike GRs. :x

LOL, yeah I was wondering if they are implying something, but than its free so, I am on board :smile:

LOL, yeah I was wondering if they are implying something, but than its free so, I am on board :smile:

Lol yeah bud, no shots fired at you. But I think there's some truth to the generalization as I've seen some of these 'new jacks' skimp on many aspects of their lives just so that they can flash with some $200 plastic shoes.

I kid you not but in the LBJ XII thread there was one guy who had 3 pairs of the LBJ XII beside a 'bed' that was resting on cinder blocks. :smh:

Lol yeah bud, no shots fired at you. But I think there's some truth to the generalization as I've seen some of these 'new jacks' skimp on many aspects of their lives just so that they can flash with some $200 plastic shoes.

I kid you not but in the LBJ XII thread there was one guy who had 3 pairs of the LBJ XII beside a 'bed' that was resting on cinder blocks. :smh:

YES I remember that!!!! Dude got roasted and was all like "I just moved this is temporary"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cinder blocks tho hahahha

so i got my attaq 4s from fnl today and very impressed woth the quality but the weird thing is it came with 3 big *** bottles of hand cleaner? i have to assume that the jerks at ups saw a finishline box and opened it and saw they wete only shaqs coz it looked like the box was opened and resealed smh

Did they ship from the warehouse in Indy or from one of the stores?

that squalaaa dude got grilled at 200 degrees celcius by other NT members
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Some actual facts referring to Shaq's Disneys front cover with Goofy. It came out in 1995. The Space Jam movie came out in 1996. So Shaq actually wasn't trying to be in any way like Space Jam cause he came out in that Disney front cover before the movie.

man i remember as a kid seeing that magazine at a key foods in queens ny and beggin my mom to buy it for me lol

Some actual facts referring to Shaq's Disneys front cover with Goofy. It came out in 1995. The Space Jam movie came out in 1996. So Shaq actually wasn't trying to be in any way like Space Jam cause he came out in that Disney front cover before the movie.

The movie was in planning since 1992. With the looney tunes jordan ads for the vii and viii came the plan for a full length movie which was to be space jam. The film was completed in 1995

Pre production started in late 1994 or early 1995 but they took a whole year in pre production for the film to finally make it to the screen

So that shaq cover was probably during the movie or after it was already finished most likely

So whether it was mere coincidence or they copied space jam is up for debate

However i still find it hilarious either way

Last edited:
For cats looking for these Takeover547 in NJ posted via Instagram that they have them for $50.  Phone order via paypal welcome.   Number to the Montclair location is 973-509-0975

Damn damn damn!!!! White n black shaq was 69 shipped on ebay but only 9.5 and 10 left [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

NK, thanks for alerting us to this. I did end up grabbing the size 10 as Reebok.ca is utter #&@! and they've scaled back their retro catalog immensely here.

Overall construction on the White/Black pair is good but it has the horrible plastic leather that's present on Nike & JB retro. The $69.99 eBay sale price is fair for the shoe as it is simply not worth the $100+ price tag in my opinion.

When you think about the amazing quality of almost any Attaq 1 and for them to ask the same price for that plastic lV is just an insult. 

So the Shattered Backboards are restocked in almost FSR on Reebok.com...Aaaand they quietly released the "Black Ostrich"

Whats really strange despite the fact they use super premium materials, even leather inner liner, the price is lower than the other Attaq's - $150. At the same time they ask $160 for the plastic Attaq lV...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom