@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

So when did these drop?  They look 
smokin.gif
  $214 though

So basically no one here is copping, cool.
I'm gunning for the ostrich pair. My girl said early Bday gift for me so even if retail is that $214 nonsense she was like whatever, go for it. Let's see how this secret release link crap goes. I will say I HATE when other companies try Nike antics...

I agree with you, those limited tactics only aggravate people and make reselles flourish. 

Not at the moment and as little information as Reebok provides, we will not know to the day they release. 

Yeah I haven't seen em here, but I know they have released on Euro sites. I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the release here cuz I might pull the plug and buy em from an overseas site.

Anyone seen the OG home Color in the outlets etc?

When I was scouring outlets through Cali & Nevada in December/January, the only classics were Classic Leather, and then on the wall the odd Big Hurt, Ventilator and Inferno. Oh, and Workout mids (buty I only saw 2 pairs of those). No Shaqs, and not really a lot of volume in classics overall. Mainly the most recent Pumps (running & bball).

Threw these on today to go lounge and watch the all star game.. shout out to @Dc30  
nthat.gif

12716631_143073382744435_402782002_n.jpg

i had no clue it was snowing until i came out 
mean.gif
 thankfully it's really light 

Last edited:

Threw these on today to go lounge and watch the all star game.. shout out to @Dc30  
nthat.gif

12716631_143073382744435_402782002_n.jpg

i had no clue it was snowing until i came out 
mean.gif
 thankfully it's really light 
Just when I was going to yell at you for wearing them in the snow, you corrected yourself :smile:

Not a suede or nubuck shoes, unless you want to destroy them very quickly and throw your money away, but its up to you. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom