@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I feel this is a troll post. Reebok cancelled all their retro basketball catalog for '15 & '16 and their Question anniversary has been lacklustre as well. None of the major sites have any news too.
If they aren't dropping the white black azure Shaq Attaqs I don't care
You've been led wrong my friend. No trolling! I'M DEAD SERIOUS!

I will say that you guys will be delighted with what will drop next year! Be ready for what you've wished for. Intro will be schedule around significant date for Shaq and Ai this year. Dope stories too.

JUST WAIT ON IT! TRUST!

Last edited:
hopefully they gonna brink back the models above
smokin.gif

^ Yeah... These most likely  never see the light of day.

The Question hasn't been lack luster in my opinion. This also the calm before the storm! More fire for the rest of the year.

Aside from the OG Shaq Attaq White Black Azure Colorway that I don't have. Yeah, there's also some other Reebok silhouette's that I wish would drop but I think we will probably never see them back out on the streets anytime soon or probably never like the Reebok Icepick Mid, Reebok Pump SXT, Reebok Optix, Reebok Triple Deuce, Reebok Avant Guard etc. I feel that to adidas, Reebok its just a stepson to them not their biological son, so therefore they don't care for it like they would for their own blood that is adidas. Maybe outhere there's a company that would care for the Reebok brand like if it was their own creation but I don't see it happening with adidas. The same with Nike and what they are doing with Converse such a damn shame.
I totally agree. But also the market just doesn't have an huge appetite for Basketball.  Aside from new performance models from Nike and Adi the space is dead in general. When high tops come back we could possibly see a resurgence of some of these models.
Reebok is such a poorly run sneaker company.
It's tough with Adi at the head and focus being on lifestyle. I'm sure Classics will pop in the upcoming year or so.

^ Yeah... These most likely  never see the light of day.

The Question hasn't been lack luster in my opinion. This also the calm before the storm! More fire for the rest of the year.

Alright bro, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as the Reebok threads have been dead and there's little to no buzz about the brand.

So after a really poor showing the first time around, where's the incentive for a second round of Reebok retro?

Also if you're a Reebok insider, can you at least shed some light on what's coming out? We've all seen samples that have not made the light of day hence the cynicism at our end.

Hey guys, reaching out for a bit of advice here.

I have a friend overseas who's been on the search for Shaq Attaq 4s in size 15 for a long time. I came across a pair for him yesterday and scooped them up as a surprise. The big drawback is that I was only able to buy them without the pump unit.
Any suggestions on how to track one down or alternative inflation options?

Thanks!

Hey guys, reaching out for a bit of advice here.

I have a friend overseas who's been on the search for Shaq Attaq 4s in size 15 for a long time. I came across a pair for him yesterday and scooped them up as a surprise. The big drawback is that I was only able to buy them without the pump unit.
Any suggestions on how to track one down or alternative inflation options?

Thanks!

Good man. I think he'll be so pumped that he wont care that much about the pump.

I feel this is a troll post. Reebok cancelled all their retro basketball catalog for '15 & '16 and their Question anniversary has been lacklustre as well. None of the major sites have any news too.

I dunno about the guy posting but I did hear from a reliable source the OG white black blue shaq attack 1 was coming back which is awesome news

On a side note I copped a pair of OG white Attaq lV of ebay, and they are so nice compared with the retro, its not even funny. I will post a video soon and comparison between both.

Wow awesome! Are they wearable? I have the InstaPump unit from back then...in need of it for the collection?

Yes they are fully wearable, full grain leather plus softer midsole, its some kind of a polylite its not a full blown polyurethane, plus the dude wore them a few times so even better for me, great price too $60 shipped.  

I think I seen an FSR of the above at a thrift store ... ill prolly check it out this weekend. 

I think I seen an FSR of the above at a thrift store ... ill prolly check it out this weekend. 

trent actually has an OG pair - the FSR is probably of the retro which was absolutely horrible. The plastic on the shoe is so stiff, you'd think it was a model of a shoe instead of an actual, wearable shoe. :smh:

Thank you, managed to scoop another vintage pair, but I don't have huge hopes for it to be wearable, since it's synthetic nubuck. It's another 93 cross trainer.

trent actually has an OG pair - the FSR is probably of the retro which was absolutely horrible. The plastic on the shoe is so stiff, you'd think it was a model of a shoe instead of an actual, wearable shoe.
mean.gif
Yea most likely. probably 99.9% correct but ill never know because they were all sold. However i did find a brand new ralph lauren and lacoste button up for 9 dollars. so not a total waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom