@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Threw these bad boys on today. Really good shoe to rock when I'm at a MVSU Delta Devil game.

I have a pair of old Shaq Attaq 2's I'm letting go for free. Rather let the NT community have them than go out in the trash.

No, I don't want anything. You would be helping me by clearing space in my closet.

So, I guess the first person to contact me, can have them. They're just nice to look at this point.

The 2013 pair, I am not sure how were they able to pull that stock, but they did it, just like the Question Banners. 

If they aren't dropping the white black azure Shaq Attaqs I don't care
That's what I'm saying. I missed out when packers had them. Resellers f it up for us who really wanted to rock them. I remember how on ebay a lot of pairs of my size started popping up on there and also others size's and they was selling them for $300.00 or $300 & something. I love the shoe but I only will pay the actual retail price for them, not that rape price that resellers ask for.

Yo! Get ready for 2017! Straight fire drops are coming!

For example? I think we've all been burnt before (by announcements that led to nothing, not "straight fire" sadly). Battground IIs, Swingmans, even Rafters...

(For those who know me, all I want is the Icepick! Well, that and any Blacktops.)

For example? I think we've all been burnt before (by announcements that led to nothing, not "straight fire" sadly). Battground IIs, Swingmans, even Rafters...

(For those who know me, all I want is the Icepick! Well, that and any Blacktops.)
Aside from the OG Shaq Attaq White Black Azure Colorway that I don't have. Yeah, there's also some other Reebok silhouette's that I wish would drop but I think we will probably never see them back out on the streets anytime soon or probably never like the Reebok Icepick Mid, Reebok Pump SXT, Reebok Optix, Reebok Triple Deuce, Reebok Avant Guard etc. I feel that to adidas, Reebok its just a stepson to them not their biological son, so therefore they don't care for it like they would for their own blood that is adidas. Maybe outhere there's a company that would care for the Reebok brand like if it was their own creation but I don't see it happening with adidas. The same with Nike and what they are doing with Converse such a damn shame.

Last edited:
Yo! Get ready for 2017! Straight fire drops are coming!

I feel this is a troll post. Reebok cancelled all their retro basketball catalog for '15 & '16 and their Question anniversary has been lacklustre as well. None of the major sites have any news too.

Back
Top Bottom