@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

So I guess its confirmed the original white and azure Attaq will release again in 2017. Too early IMO, and I hope numbers will be limited, otherwise we can say goodbye to Reebok. 

its been 4 years. thats longer than some reebok retros like the omni lites and court victorys that are retroed repeatedly

Damn 4 yrs already? I remember showing up to Expressions and it was me and one other guy the entire time. Should have doubled up, but ive only worn them like 4 times. Will double up if the quality is on par with the last retro

So I guess its confirmed the original white and azure Attaq will release again in 2017. Too early IMO, and I hope numbers will be limited, otherwise we can say goodbye to Reebok. 
Can't wait for those to drop!

Damn 4 yrs already? I remember showing up to Expressions and it was me and one other guy the entire time. Should have doubled up, but ive only worn them like 4 times. Will double up if the quality is on par with the last retro

Nah fam, it's just a little over 3 years. The joints dropped around April or May 2013.

I flipped my pair because they fit me too snug...time to redeem myself 
smile.gif

2 pairs this time!

So the return of the Shaq Attaq is starting to look a little different then expected. I think the only for sure shoe for next year is the White /Azure. It seems that the initial roll-out may be changing.  I guess stay tuned for future notice. First drop is scheduled REALLY SOON!!! The Big Thank You! Something you guys should be on the watch for.

For some of you guys that collect sports memorabilia - what's you take on this? $1000 for retros signed by the Diesel.

Wouldn't you rather pay that money for an OG pair signed by Shaq or even a game worn pair?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17214779/reebok-release-original-signed-shaq-sneakers-size-22

Lol it's dumb. They are selling pairs that are NOT autographed in size 22 for 720!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] no one in their right mind is going to pay that. You can cop a pair in your own size for 140-300 why in the hell would anyone want a size 22?! I love Steiner Sporte but they take the L on this one

Lol it's dumb. They are selling pairs that are NOT autographed in size 22 for 720!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] no one in their right mind is going to pay that. You can cop a pair in your own size for 140-300 why in the hell would anyone want a size 22?! I love Steiner Sporte but they take the L on this one
I second that.

Back
Top Bottom