@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Also for the guys with all white AF1's.

I buy about 2 pair of all white af1s a year cuz i wear the *** out of em .. have been an all white af1 guy for the past 11 years. Shoes crease so what .. people just need to accept it and move on. I dont own any sneaker shield bs and for the most part all my shoes are barely creased and i damn sure dnt do that duck walk bs.

As for as these creasing oh well it happens. Now its one thing for the shoes to come to ur house brand new and already be creased but for u to be worrying about creasing n stuff when u wear them .. dnt wont creases then wear sandals

Has anyone who ordered online or via phone from DTLR on Friday afternoon gotten their shipping confirmation yet? The rep I talked to when I ordered them said they probably wouldn't ship out Friday.  But usually when ordering stuff on late Friday or a weekend you'll get the tracking number either way before it ships (although I haven't ordered from DTLR like that before).  My order says "processed and ready to ship" so I'm assuming I'm good, but...

Im still waiting on an email from Foreversneakz i hope they will come thru for me because that is the only chance i have other then Feebay. *crosses fingers* I know another member here already received his tracking from them.

Yup! they said all preorders shipping out in the morning . check ya messages fam

Has anyone who ordered online or via phone from DTLR on Friday afternoon gotten their shipping confirmation yet? The rep I talked to when I ordered them said they probably wouldn't ship out Friday.  But usually when ordering stuff on late Friday or a weekend you'll get the tracking number either way before it ships (although I haven't ordered from DTLR like that before).  My order says "processed and ready to ship" so I'm assuming I'm good, but...

You're fine, they'll ship tomorrow, more than likely.

da shoes people, DA SHOES!
:lol: Fine!

Edit: After looking at these photos, I might swap-in black laces...

Last edited:
For those who ordered on RBK does your order status say open still?
I received shipping confirmation within a few hours after my order(2nd 'restock'). As long as you have that, you shouldn't worry about the order status...

Last edited:
Prices are already comin down, da july restock news

Is suppressing resell, da best thing to do is cop

Between now and before da restock right around da

Time some hyped jordans bout to drop.

Do you guys think that the 80k pairs are between the 3 shaq's? Stores only getting 1 fsr some not getting them at all. And like ppl are saying are the 11k pairs are they these or the shaqnosis? A lot of questions I know

the shoe costs 160, doubt they'll go for less than 250 for the most part

You'd have to watch ebay all day everyday to catch for less

the questions are a good example, pretty much every color goes for 250 or more and retailed for less

But the questions leather was superb these were ok but the history on both questions shaq's and the kemp are what keep me from looking past the quality

the shoe costs 160, doubt they'll go for less than 250 for the most part
This. I was expecting these to be cluttered on eBay, but just over 300 listings is nothing. Looks like a lot bought to keep and/or at least sit-on when pairs dry-up. Last recent listings are ending at $300+...

Last edited:
But the questions leather was superb these were ok but the history on both questions shaq's and the kemp are what keep me from looking past the quality

people are def not buying for quality and prolly never seen the shoe in person to know or care

Back
Top Bottom