@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

people are def not buying for quality and prolly never seen the shoe in person to know or care

How can u expect anyone to see the shoe in person before they buy them? Cmon now u kno every major release its buy or go home. U dnt have time to check out what ever "quality" issues u people keep feelin the need to bring up. You think quality is poor then return yours.

It is what it is and gonna be that way for a while stop complaining about it though for real. Every shoe no matter what it is theres always a damn quality discussion and 90% its negative yet the complaintant never returns their purchase even though they are dissatisfied

people are def not buying for quality and prolly never seen the shoe in person to know or care

How can u expect anyone to see the shoe in person before they buy them? Cmon now u kno every major release its buy or go home. U dnt have time to check out what ever "quality" issues u people keep feelin the need to bring up. You think quality is poor then return yours.

It is what it is and gonna be that way for a while stop complaining about it though for real. Every shoe no matter what it is theres always a damn quality discussion and 90% its negative yet the complaintant never returns their purchase even though they are dissatisfied
Quality on these is fine with me. If these are the 'worst' quality Reeboks of the year, then the worst Reeboks are better than most Jordan retros that get eaten-up every release...

Quality on these is fine with me. If these are the 'worst' quality Reeboks of the year, then the worst Reeboks are better than most Jordan retros that get eaten-up every release...[/quot

Jordan retro quality to me is not as bad as it once had gotten, they made a big Improvement in the last two years but hey that your opinion..

Not arguing brands just saying they still nice tho just my observation with regards to the memos and iversons that I copped

Last edited:
not gonna lie about the material and quality, to me it seems like cheap leather and the look of it is like cardboard box material. i actually looked at two pairs before choosing which ones at jimmy jazz here and one of them just look horrible. oh well, to each his own. 

not gonna lie about the material and quality, to me it seems like cheap leather and the look of it is like cardboard box material. i actually looked at two pairs before choosing which ones at jimmy jazz here and one of them just look horrible. oh well, to each his own. 

So in a nutshell .. you like spending you hard earned money on cheap cardbox like items at $160 a pop .. thats cool whatever floats your boat.

Idk about yall but if i went to the mall to buy a few outfits and when i had em in my hand or tried em on if i aint like em or wasnt happy about it id put that *** back on the rack .. JS

So in a nutshell .. you like spending you hard earned money on cheap cardbox like items at $160 a pop .. thats cool whatever floats your boat.

Idk about yall but if i went to the mall to buy a few outfits and when i had em in my hand or tried em on if i aint like em or wasnt happy about it id put that *** back on the rack .. JS
Agreed. A lot of people complain, but rarely (if ever) take action by returning since they know, full-well, that there's somebody out there waiting to buy them as-is...

My first official post in the forum. Ive been lurking here for a couple years, and i decided its time to quit reading and join the discussions lol. But anyway, the shaq attaq release was real smooth for me.  My local spot had received like 60 pairs(shout out to blacklion 23) and like only 25 people wear waiting in line.  Im very impressed with the quality of the shoe.  I can say the quality is better than some of the recent JB released shoes.

Last edited:
:nthat:

Agreed. A lot of people complain, but rarely (if ever) take action by returning since they know, full-well, that there's somebody out there waiting to buy them as-is...

Exactly .. im frugal as it is but i will spend money on these high priced sneakers. But if i dont like it i wont buy it. If i bought it and im unhappy ill return and get something else with my money. I value my dollars.

And its also some of these cats thats worried about "fitting in" not so much as conforming to a group but just dont wanna be the ones without so they keep the shoe anyway just so they can say they got em. Knowing good n well they dnt like them or wont wear them

On another note .. soon as these arrive friday im unboxing try em on and then get ready to rock em on Saturday & prob Sunday

People that are saying they're bad quality, what are you comparing to? Plastic, cardboard pleather on Js that will crack before they crease?

I can't wait to see these in person to judge for myself.

People that are saying they're bad quality, what are you comparing to? Plastic, cardboard pleather on Js that will crack before they crease?

I can't wait to see these in person to judge for myself.

Apparently ....

"it seems like cheap leather and the look of it is like cardboard box material"

And i honestly dont have any issues with hordan quality either. I havent had a single unsatisfactory with any of my jordan releases. Only once did i have something to say but it didnt negate my entire purchase experience of being good. My right shoe of the fire red 4s was creased already when i opened the box. But as i stated eaelier they gonna crease anyway so i wasnt too upset about. The crease was minimal .. other than that everything has been up to par and i have been 100% completely satisfied

Last edited:
Hey how's everyone doing I'm new to the site and proud to be on such a highly acclaimed website...(translate) whats really really really really good lol. On the real I'm new here and actually keep hearing about the site so I had to stop lurking and actually get involved. Recently finally purchased a shoe that i've been wanting since 92 since I was 5. Jordan and Shaq were my favorite players and i virtually wanted to be like both of them. ( can't hoop to save my life) needless to say i'm more than happy to have my grail. The shoe is very comfortable for a high top and lets your feet breathe. The leather on them could be of a better grade, its a very soft material so you do have some creasing when you wear them or even pre-creasing fresh out the box. I've been collecting sneakers since i was 15 but this was my first camp out. LOVED IT my local sneaker mom an pops store had about 60  pair and outside there wasn't that many people in line ( guessing the newer gen slept on these for the bunnies). Very smooth process and will definitely do it again when the alternate colorway comes out..whenever that will be. Aii well I'm going to let you guys talk but def hit me up and shoe me some love, I'll shoe some back. love peace and sole

Apparently ....

"it seems like cheap leather and the look of it is like cardboard box material"

And i honestly dont have any issues with hordan quality either. I havent had a single unsatisfactory with any of my jordan releases. Only once did i have something to say but it didnt negate my entire purchase experience of being good. My right shoe of the fire red 4s was creased already when i opened the box. But as i stated eaelier they gonna crease anyway so i wasnt too upset about. The crease was minimal .. other than that everything has been up to par and i have been 100% completely satisfied

For me there not so much cardboard opposite in fact the leather is so soft that it creases even if you press your finger on it not a big deal depending on how you like your leather, also the two pairs I looked at in my size both had visible glue around whole shoe I just picked the one with less, I'm not complaining just saying what I seen..

And as far as Jordan the fire red ivs are the worst thing I've seen in the last two years other then that everything has been on point I think everybody on that Jordan bad quality train not saying they had slipped hard at one point but now they seem on the rise

Hey how's everyone doing I'm new to the site and proud to be on such a highly acclaimed website...(translate) whats really really really really good lol. On the real I'm new here and actually keep hearing about the site so I had to stop lurking and actually get involved. Recently finally purchased a shoe that i've been wanting since 92 since I was 5. Jordan and Shaq were my favorite players and i virtually wanted to be like both of them. ( can't hoop to save my life) needless to say i'm more than happy to have my grail. The shoe is very comfortable for a high top and lets your feet breathe. The leather on them could be of a better grade, its a very soft material so you do have some creasing when you wear them or even pre-creasing fresh out the box. I've been collecting sneakers since i was 15 but this was my first camp out. LOVED IT my local sneaker mom an pops store had about 60  pair and outside there wasn't that many people in line ( guessing the newer gen slept on these for the bunnies). Very smooth process and will definitely do it again when the alternate colorway comes out..whenever that will be. Aii well I'm going to let you guys talk but def hit me up and shoe me some love, I'll shoe some back. love peace and sole

You must be talking about Walters in Atlanta

Might be difficult to pass on the blacks when they release.... :smokin

Nice find dude.

My girlfriend and I are in the process of moving and look what I just happend to find in the garage yesterday...
I want his shirt and his shorts, and no I'm not joking, that is what the 90s was really all about, all the line's emulating the 90s look right not are doing a pretty terrible job TBH.

Back
Top Bottom