@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Got my pair in yesterday...

Couple small scuffs, not too happy about that. Not real big, so ill live with it. Also looks like might have been tried on.

Otherwise, very happy with the shoe.

I am a size 13 too and mine also looked like they had been tried on.I'm not one to complain about quality but I'm not overly happy with what's been produced. In saying that I'm happy to have a pair and they will be worn to ball in. To all that missed out I wish you luck either copping or a restock.

Last edited:
How does it work with the choice of photos on the homepage? NT using my photo of the shaq attaqs... dope. should of tagged it.

at least use this pic NT..

how do they fit?

Im going to either cop 13 or 14 at retail tomorrow.
I haven't tried mine on yet, but I hear .5 to full size big. Full size would only be if that's your only option.

Remember, if you get too big you can always pump for a better fit.

Thanks, i usually wear 13, but sometimes 14,

FeatureLV is releasing them tomorrow at a specific time for a remodeling event they are throwing. Heads up for those who know people or live in Vegas. Not sure about phone orders.

Idk man i wear a 12 normally and these in size 12 feels like its .5 bigger. 
my 12 fits perfect. 11.5 would have been too small/tight

these fit exactly like my kamikazes which are a 12. I think these fit, comfortable wise in comparison to jordans, like the 13s BUT I personally dont think they are roomy like the 13s are

Funny how people say these fit like the kamikazes. My kamikazes fit TTS (like perfect a millimeter smaller and it's way too snug) where are there are slightly bigger but very comfortable.

Funny how people say these fit like the kamikazes. My kamikazes fit TTS (like perfect a millimeter smaller and it's way too snug) where are there are slightly bigger but very comfortable.
See the thing is ... I dont get people wanting to know how they fit because in reality how it fits on my foot probably wont be the same for your foot. So i dont see the point in everyone asking tts etc but w/e people always wanna know so give your .02 and like i just said my foot kamikazes are tts 12 and shaq attaq tts 12 but for your foot its completely different

i think its good to ask, i know all feet are shaped differently but the shoe isnt. Being big footed i want to know if a shoe runs small and/or narrow, everything is pretty much irellevant to me lol

i think its good to ask, i know all feet are shaped differently but the shoe isnt. Being big footed i want to know if a shoe runs small and/or narrow, everything is pretty much irellevant to me lol
That makes no sense to me though. You said feet are shaped different but the shoe isnt .. correct .. BUT how is someone else going to be able to tell you if the shoe runs small or not lol since their feet are shaped differently than yours.

true, guess i need to ask height/weight too lmao Its saturday, im drunk/high.... excuse my stupidity hahaa

it does help when people compare the fit to other shoes

saying they fit like another shoe that I own tells me exactly how they fit

but if someone just says tts that doesn't mean anything to anyone

it does help when people compare the fit to other shoes

saying they fit like another shoe that I own tells me exactly how they fit

but if someone just says tts that doesn't mean anything to anyone

comparison to other shoes is a must.

I say TTS.

My air maxes are all 9.5/10, Jordans i wear a 9. Jordan XI 9.5.

Shaq attaqs 9

comparison to other shoes is a must.

I say TTS.

My air maxes are all 9.5/10, Jordans i wear a 9. Jordan XI 9.5.

Shaq attaqs 9

completely agree! Comparison (and perhaps foot type) help. Also how some like to wear their shoes would help too. I like a snugger fit but still comfortable. Some like looser fits overall. My 10.5 fit great (normally and 11) my 11 is a little bigger than I would like but not a deal breaker.

I agree agree with u there about comparing to another shoe but at the sane time those could fit differently for them too. But yeah comparing to another shoe makes more sense than just saying a specific shoe is tts or .5 size bigger/smaller

Wtf man ive only had these for 15 minutes!

Haha im playing so what if they crease. Still dope

Back
Top Bottom