@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

im so in love with these!I gave swizz the idea last year via twitter!

^^^whats up with the random white spot behind the design?

the can you dig it T is pretty dope, not feeling the superman one.

Just did a couple quick designs. I couldn't see the spot at the angle of my monitor, just a delete of what was originally on the shirt.

ahh ok.

I rarely do graphic Ts, but Id probably rock the can you dig it. Or even a "dont fake the funk on a nasty dunk" version....

ahh ok.

I rarely do graphic Ts, but Id probably rock the can you dig it. Or even a "dont fake the funk on a nasty dunk" version....

i'd be careful with that. that was a reebok shirt back in the day...my brother had it.

i'd be careful with that. that was a reebok shirt back in the day...my brother had it.
Ehhh, if Reebok's not gonna supply the apparel hook ups we'll make our own, why they aren't marketing tees/jackets/hoodies/snaps/fitteds to go with all their hypebeast shoes I don't know.

They don't remember the apparel that was dropped anyway, the people that worked at Reebok then are probably retired.

Last edited:

Thing is if dude wanna make the shirt he can. If he wanna make 50 and hand em out in public he can .. if he wanna make 100 of em and sell em he can get sued lol. Long as he isnt selling them or marketing it as if its his then hes fine.

And idk why reebok isnt selling apparel i wanted tees for my og kamikazes. While i dnt care about rockinh different brands at once i kinda wanted somethin that was black green or white reebok to rock to with thm. Oh well i threw on an oregon tee n called it a day

never said dude couldn't make 'em...just said be careful. it is weird that there's no apparel to go with some of these retros. i don't remember any of the shirts or shorts that went along w/ the kemps, but i do remember a butt load shirts and shorts that reebok made for shaq's campaign. even the old shaq logo (on the back of the shaq attaq) on the front of the tee would've sold...but then again, shaq owns the right to the "real" dunkman logo.

Last edited:
never said dude couldn't make 'em...just said be careful. it is weird that there's no apparel to go with some of these retros. i don't remember any of the shirts or shorts that went along w/ the kemps, but i do remember a butt load shirts and shorts that reebok made for shaq's campaign. even the old shaq logo (on the back of the shaq attaq) on the front of the tee would've sold...but then again, shaq owns the right to the "real" dunkman logo.

I mean really i wouldnt even care if it was apparel to match the shoes cuz i wouldnt wear a shaq or shaq attaq shirt with shaq attaq shoes im not that matchy. I just mean apparel in general. Reebok doesnt sell tees n stuff like nike and adidas do. They just sell workout crap like dri-fit material stuff.

as i found out today, the black shaqs are coming in august. no word for restocking  the whites at this store at least.. :S

Reebok's been bottom of the barrel for the past decade - it may even be a case of retailers not wanting to carry their product. The whole NSW/Lifestyle concept seems foreign to them which might be a good thing as we're still getting fair quality retro product. That said, they should at least offer some tee shirts on Reebok.com instead of doing nothing at all.

Reebok's been bottom of the barrel for the past decade - it may even be a case of retailers not wanting to carry their product. The whole NSW/Lifestyle concept seems foreign to them which might be a good thing as we're still getting fair quality retro product. That said, they should at least offer some tee shirts on Reebok.com instead of doing nothing at all.
They been managed bad before Swizz came on board as Creative Director. They should have been in a better position in the shoe industry after all these years. I read somewhere that post Adidas taking over, their products were pulled from the major retailers due to Adidas retooling the company. Marketing and expanding their products better, I feel you on that though I've seen them have Tees and Hoodies for the Question drops this past year. Both the Blue Toes and the New Years Eve edition. I don't know what happen with the Shaq's. I'm a fan of Reebok and I would like to see them do better 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my pair and I'm PUMPED to have them :wink: Wanted this shoe so bad when I was 10 in '93, but I was only allowed 1 pair per school year and I had just gotten a new pair a couple weeks before these released.

AFA the quality, I have to agree that QC must have been on vacation. My pair has numerous scuffs on the uppers and midsoles. The leather is def nicer than JB retros, but they also crease when you look at them. Both uppers look like they've been pulled on and off feet numerous times and they're 100% Deadstock.

I paid retail/tax/ship from Canada so I paid a lil bit over $160. Whether it's JB, Reebok, or whomever I think for $160 MSRP we shouldn't have to worry about quality issues, but it is what it is and isn't going to change anytime soon :frown:

Sorry for the long post. Congrats to everyone who copped and those still on the hunt.

Last edited:
I just came up on these Reebok Shaq Attack/Attaqs while rummaging through my garage.

I was rockin' these joints when I was in 8th grade!!! I distinctly remember NEVER wearing them for fear of getting them dirty, then I grew out of them.

As you can see...they're in great shape still. I just can't believe I found these things. I thought they were loooooooooong gone. Ma-dukes must've put them on tuck for me way back when.

Damn...I have had these shoes for 17 years! My oldest pair!

Wow!! Thats crazy you still have these in that kind of condition!! Im sure if you sold these you could get well over $400+ on them

I missed out on my size (9.5-10) so I got a 8.5 to try to trade..the pair I picked up had a quarter size glue spot on the toe and like everybody else said, looked tried on..I ended up using a baby wipe to wet the glue and rub it off but couldn't find someone to trade and ended up selling..really like the shoe but can't find for less than $250

Back
Top Bottom