@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

^ Y'all might wanna be on the lookout today you never know... good luck people 

Last edited:
I get my pair in today, I have to say the quality is like the 2 NTers described ,they ain't good as kamikaze 2 quality wise BUT,I love the kickz so regardless the quality, I don't regard at all on ordering em..

I get my pair in today, I have to say the quality is like the 2 NTers described ,they ain't good as kamikaze 2 quality wise BUT,I love the kickz so regardless the quality, I don't regard at all on ordering em..
where did u order from?

All true, but they didn't have to pay Shaq on those.
And I'm sure there's a couple dollars added cause they knew these would be hyped.

U right, did not think about shaq getting paid. I believe reebok did break Dominic off a little for the zones. I am good with the $160 price point, but not liking other nt member reviews of hard leather. I agree reebok felt these would move, so why limit the production numbers?

what the heck does that mean. that made no sense to me
 just search fresh goods sneakers on facebook, then u will see their page and their phone numbers is listed there and they take phone order but i hear from NTers saying they dont have any big size like 12 or 13

HK4ever. Can you take a pic of the shoes next so some Jordan's?
Would like to get an idea of the size of these.

you guys should wait. with them paying shaq to endorse these i doubt these will be limited.

unlike the kamikaze where they left poor shawn kemp out in the....................rain :lol:

yes shaq is endorsing this model, doesn't mean this colorway will be in great quantities

they're not hitting most stores but those stores could possibly have nice amounts of stock

U right, did not think about shaq getting paid. I believe reebok did break Dominic off a little for the zones. I am good with the $160 price point, but not liking other nt member reviews of hard leather. I agree reebok felt these would move, so why limit the production numbers?

I think they limit the production numbers so that cats missing out go and buy the retro+ colourways. Not sure if the same strategy applied on the Kamikaze II 'Sonics' was intentional or unintentional but I sure as hell was shocked to see the retro+ colours do so well. Like you I'm really disappointed at the cheap, hard leather - I'm definitely not paying a cent over the MSRP for these joints.

HK4ever. Can you take a pic of the shoes next so some Jordan's?
Would like to get an idea of the size of these.

I could but I'm on my phone at work and cannot upload any pix till I'm home. I'll upload the side by side pix once I'm back home

Back
Top Bottom