@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

^^^^
KicksDeals is a lurker's dream.
Don't have to do their homework or help others to get tips in return.

Kicks Deals has become a nuisance.  They jack half their info from NT nowadays and don't even give credit.  Get enough attention to get those paid leads when sites give them unique coupons to use.  Site was much better when it was all about bringing attention to below retail items.

I cant even agree with you guys on kicksdeals atm .. they are who helped me score my preorder from YCMC

It really has but we just just gotta stay on top of it, there's usually a nice 5 minute delay between when their available and when kicksdeals posts the info. But to be honest they've helped me get some shoes for retail after they released on restocks so its kind of a catch 22, they can help out a lot but also screw us 

It really has but we just just gotta stay on top of it, there's usually a nice 5 minute delay between when their available and when kicksdeals posts the info. But to be honest they've helped me get some shoes for retail after they released on restocks so its kind of a catch 22, they can help out a lot but also screw us 
exactly .. I think Ive caught about 3 pairs from them. They get their information from random people who tag them then they post it Im sure they probably watch some threads on NT to get info too

Snagged a 10.5 at Jimmy Jazz. I read through the sizing stuff and I know they are pretty much TTS. However I can and perfer a 10.5 in a AF1 and I know Nike generally run small. I also have a pretty narrow average foot. Should i be good with a 10.5. I want to rock these ASAP!!! :D

whoever wants em from caliroots betta get em cuz kickdeals just posted em on their site... although at 250 and betta

people stallin...at da end of da day they reeboks.

im more upset that they made SO little pairs for a sneaker that took 20 years+ to drop...this should've been like da sonics.

I cant even agree with you guys on kicksdeals atm .. they are who helped me score my preorder from YCMC
Haha, guess where they got their intel from.
Wonder where.
wink.gif

They make things "easier," although that's debatable when they've turned every single under the radar spot into as big a crapshoot as NDC with TLO releases.   Every under the radar spot posted on this forum has been pillaged by them over the last few months.

Snagged a 10.5 at Jimmy Jazz. I read through the sizing stuff and I know they are pretty much TTS. However I can and perfer a 10.5 in a AF1 and I know Nike generally run small. I also have a pretty narrow average foot. Should i be good with a 10.5. I want to rock these ASAP!!!
happy.gif
Theres no need in asking now lol .. you already bought a 10.5 not like you going to be able to return it for a bigger or smaller size. Guess you honestly will find out when you get them and if they dont fit then you can trade them off hopefully. But since you read TTS and numerous people have confirmed TTS .. you should be going if your TTS 10.5 lol

First time shopping through Villa. How long does it usually take to get the confirm email? Has me on the edge of my seat.

Get mad. but its true. they acted as if a pair of 11's dropped..... 
mean.gif
Everyone already knew that was gonna happen. Those will sit time and time again at that price im sure unless someone is just that desparate or ballin like that lol. He'll come down or create the OBO option

Anyone who ordered off of YCMC get their tracking # yet?

Last edited:
Everyone already knew that was gonna happen. Those will sit time and time again at that price im sure unless someone is just that desparate or ballin like that lol. He'll come down or create the OBO option

Anyone who ordered off of YCMC get their tracking # yet?
Hmmmm good point. 
tired.gif

PSY still aint canceled but just in case copped the 96 grants hills from ruvilla are a decent consolation for $90.

Back
Top Bottom