Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

My finish line didn't have them so I couldn't use my coupon. Copped mine from footlocker. Glad I didn't listen to none if yall ****** talking bout these was goin to sit. There was a lot of people in line for these joints

Supreme Clientele on vinyl 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
damn....last time I tried to cancel an order from eastbay, they were some *******, told me they cant, shoes have to be shipped....
oh my... I just cancelled my order. they told me some bs about the manufacturers having changed the release date and they may not be able to ship earlier than 07/22. If that's true then a lot of people who placed an order at Eastbay will be pissed.  Well I guess I have to find me a pair somewhere else... damn

Last edited:
Couldn't wait to get home and put these bad boys on. Shout out to the NT'r I met waiting around at Oak Park.
Thats me, we we gotta keep in touch! I can tell you are a OG sneakerhead! I been on here forever, so its nice to meet and connect with other NT'rs from the area!

Are they true to size?
im leaning towards yes but at the same time i felt comfotorable going up a half size. i tryed on the 11 and it fit just right and the top of my toes didnt feel bad. when i took the shoe off i still felt like i had the sneaker on. i went with the 11.5 and they felt good but theyre was room in the back of the shoe. i think thesse fit like air griffey max 1s

View media item 492172
Got mine pretty easy was at the mall around 815 a group of about 5 people were in front all size 9-10 made my size 12 easy around 9 the line became like 20 deep all told each store that had these were like 10-15 deep in line not bad at all

:wow: At the way these are selling out. Good thing I locked mine down earlier this week. Not nearly as bulky as I anticipated, glad I didn't pass :nthat:

Didnt think these were gonna sell out online like they did!!!!.....luckly i was able to get my 2 pairs from FNL, 1 came from display so not sure if they got alot or had may sizes left, it helped that HOH had there grand opening today in the same mall....every1 was active and occupied over there so

Got to my mall at 10:10 and picked up my size. Nobody else was in the store, not sure if I was the first person to get or not there.

Walked into the footlocker at my local mall at 11 scooped up my size 11.5 easiest shoe release I have dealt with recently. These are amazing in person and every shoe store in my mall had these

View media item 492231Copped with relative ease, started the day alittle anxious since local FTL decided to not carry these as well as shoe city only carrying kids sizes! (Wtf) made out at dtlr and am very happy with them. If you want more pics just let me know

These are sitting here in KC will go to city gear and get mines when I get off but reseller beware b4 u buy multiples ask urself is it worth it lol

Back
Top Bottom