Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Though a lot of stores have these, some only received 12-24 pair. Well, as far as the FTLs in ATL goes.

Just a heads up.  I know some people are saying true to size, but I had to go a full size up on these.  I wear an 11 in most J's.  I wear an 11 in the Shaq Attaq.  But I had to go a full size up on these Shaqnosis to a 12.  I think it has a lot to do with the heel cushioning taking up some space and pushing your foot a bit forward in the sneaker.  Hope this helps some people with online sizing.

Just a heads up.  I know some people are saying true to size, but I had to go a full size up on these.  I wear an 11 in most J's.  I wear an 11 in the Shaq Attaq.  But I had to go a full size up on these Shaqnosis to a 12.  I think it has a lot to do with the heel cushioning taking up some space and pushing your foot a bit forward in the sneaker.  Hope this helps some people with online sizing.

My man Wizard, a full size is far too extreme. I personally found that the toebox area just above the 'Dunkman' was a bit snug but I'll loosen the laces when I get home. Lengthwise these are on par with the Attaqs - and maybe a half size up is doable.

A full size up is asking for trouble. Go true or a half size up tops.

Last edited:
My man Wizard, a full size is far too extreme. I personally found that the toebox area just above the 'Dunkman' was a bit snut but I'll loosen the laces when I get home. Lengthwise these are on par with the Attaqs - and maybe a half size up is doable.

A full size up is asking for trouble. Go true or a half size up tops.
I'm just saying how it was for me man.  A full size up was not extreme at all.  My big toe is almost touching the end of the sneaker in the size 12 I purchased.  I did however attempt to go half a size up first, but they did not have an 11.5 at the store.

I agree with vood99.... The length is perfect in my size , its that dam area above the dunkman that's tight
It would seem it is different for certain people I guess.  My foot is also very wide.  Let me put it this way, my sz 11 Attaq's feel roomier than my sz 12 Shaqnosis.  And that is both in width and length.

Last edited:
Kinda weird that all sizes still show up on FNL but can't add to cart on Eastbay. I got a call saying I won the raffle :lol: dude asked if I can pick up by 2pm like I don't work :$

Kinda weird that all sizes still show up on FNL but can't add to cart on Eastbay. I got a call saying I won the raffle :lol: dude asked if I can pick up by 2pm like I don't work :$

You can't add to cart on Finish Line either.

You can't add to cart on Finish Line either.
Gotcha. I tried when I woke up at 6am for work this morning and it was still doable. I didn't buy because I wanted to see them in person. I hope it's true to size for me so I can pick up my pair after work.

These are sitting here in KC will go to city gear and get mines when I get off but reseller beware b4 u buy multiples ask urself is it worth it lol
That's cause KC is and will forever be stuck on Jordans...... Watch the lines tomm.... This is the only city I have been in on a Jordan release where people camp for infant size Jordans...

Last edited:
It would seem it is different for certain people I guess.  My foot is also very wide.  Let me put it this way, my sz 11 Attaq's feel roomier than my sz 12 Shaqnosis.  And that is both in width and length.
Yeah... My shaq attaqs fit perfect in my size 12... These would to if that area above the jumpman wasn't so snug... The length and the width are perfect tho.. And I have narrow feet

C'mon man those are GS sizes...
They tweeted they had men's sizes.  Possible they were purchased or went into people carts.  See tweet below...

"We just restocked a few more sizes on the @ReebokClassics Shaqnosis OG for the guys here: http://bit.ly/15nh5Vu  . pic.twitter.com/WO3ZUsZzFU"
Yeah the link they tweeted was wrong, cause i clicked it, and it showed gs sizes, but they have adult sizes up still here

http://www.shoepalace.com/shaqnosis-og-men-s-black-white.html

Last edited:
I'm glad i decided to just pick these up 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom