Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

^ pretty sure swizzy said they were gonna release the reverse ones
he also said the white Shaq Attaqs would re release....

wonder how they'll sell, if they did do it? Reebok would probably make the reverse limited, and they'll sell better than the real pair :smh: :lol:

still nothing from shoe palace. has anyone ordered from them before? going to be screwed if they take their inventory from their stores :x

160 up to 250 on craigslist. Entire store stocks in one prison sized apartment building. Id rather throw on Spiderman light ups than feed the trolls.

160 up to 250 on craigslist. Entire store stocks in one prison sized apartment building. Id rather throw on Spiderman light ups than feed the trolls.
Yea and that apartment gonna stay stocked. I laugh at the idiots who bought these thinking they'd be a quick flip. Tsk tsk

still nothing from shoe palace. has anyone ordered from them before? going to be screwed if they take their inventory from their stores
sick.gif
Still waiting on them as well.. this is my first time ordered with them

If you missed out online and your local shops are out as well, check out OSLife's site.  He has them up cheaper than ebay/CL, but if you have the balls to wait him out, he will drop a coupon code or something eventually or just straight up discount them since they seem to be sitting.  And then you could get them for much closer to retail.  The other option is to wait for a restock but technically we don't really know if we will see this sneaker restock.  If it does, we don't know what the numbers will be like either.  Reebok isn't restock happy like Nike/JB. 

some guy asked shoe palace on twitter when they would ship out the shaqnosis and dude said today but hours later he deleted the tweet.... :nerd:

Last edited:
Glad the ppl I went out of my way for want these. I'll have to check my area to see if they're in stock. Haven't been to a mall for sneakers in idk how long.

Nice to see mostly everyone was able to lock down their pair(s). As for the reverse colorway, I agree with what everyone has said. They're nice, but so close to the OGs that if they released in mass quantities, they'd most likely sit...

I think I might like the reverse more than the original. Something about it really gives me that hypnosis effect.

Just a heads up, tomorrow between 8am and 1030 am....  If i wanted a pair of shaqnosis and i missed out friday.. I would try at that time...  sorry if this sounds like i cannot type or talk correctly.... Wordplay, to play it safe.

Finsihline ?? 

-Fresh 

Same here bro...gettin kinda worried now... I hope they aren't back ordering like eastbay, coz I cancelled with eastbay b/c of that in the first place.....
Still waiting on them as well.. this is my first time ordered with them
still nothing from shoe palace. has anyone ordered from them before? going to be screwed if they take their inventory from their stores
sick.gif
im on the same boat as you 3 
mean.gif

Just a heads up, tomorrow between 8am and 1030 am....  If i wanted a pair of shaqnosis and i missed out friday.. I would try at that time...  sorry if this sounds like i cannot type or talk correctly.... Wordplay, to play it safe.

Finsihline ?? 

-Fresh 
Oh and lol, theres no back order with us..

-Fresh

Finsihline ?? 

-Fresh 
Fresh, a FSR? I got through last Fri, however if they fit like the Kamakazis on my I may need to size up ... thanks again for the heads up as always.

Back
Top Bottom