Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Those khakis look like they would have potential. Would have to see them
In person. But I think I'm good with just about any other cw they release from the OG one. Only time will tell......

Reebok-Shaqnosis-Reflective-Blue-Sample.jpeg

These have potential, they're just samples though. More picks at: http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/12/26/reebok-shaqnosis-reflective-blue-sample/

Still nothing from shoe palace ******g pissed
I ordered 2 pairs with two different accounts--one for me and one for a friend--and I got shipping confirmation earlier for my pair (although UPS tracking says my package only weighs 1 pound), but still haven't heard anything for his pair.

^^some places with ups accts will mark low weight and once it's in ups hands, they'll weigh it and charge accordingly.

I put my 10.5's up on the Bay. I really wanted the other Shaq's that released. The shoe is cool but I don't think I'm ever going to wear them, I'm more into all Black colorways. Shoe Palace is a trip, I suggest calling them and talking with someone for an update.

I love FedEx... Mine were supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but since they're in Cali already, I'm getting em tomorrow. Dumb *** ups would just hold on to em for an extra day until the expected delivery date.

No prob Chris.

Got mine today. Size 10. They don't look/feel as bulky as I expected, rather sleek from the side:

I think they fit TTS, have size 10 in all my shoes and these ft fine.

Yup they are definitely TTS and Reebok might've slimmed the profile down a bit.

How is the cushioning in them? I wanted to try a pair on in store, but they were all sold out lol. I love the Hexalite of the Questions, and really hope the Hexalite is good in these as well...

So this how shoe palace gets down ? still nothing... hopefully i'll get something later today  
I got mine last night but i called earlier in the day to complain and they guaranteed mine would be shipped same day... Apparently he said the shipment from Reebok was late even though on release day later in the day after they were sold out they tweeted a restock. I called them out on twitter saying how can you have a restock on release day and they wrote back well we found more stock and they put an lol. Funny thing is an hour later they deleted the tweet.

i just got my shipping information from eastbay... they should be here tomorrow.. so for those who ordered from eastbay, check your emails...

Back
Top Bottom