Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

received a booklet from finishline that showed off more c/ws with release dates

also a white and royal c/w for the kamikaze2 is dropping next month

will post pics tonight

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from Shoe Palace yet? They told me yesterday that they were "probably going out today" (yesterday), and it's 4pm today and my order is still "processing".

This will likely be my first and only order with them if they handle all releases like this.

Last edited:
last time i am buying from shoe palace.

even eastbay slow *** ground shipping shipped in a day or two.

if you dont have the shoes dont say you do.

they twitter said they were shipping out on monday on twitter then they deleted the tweet.

if you not shipping out on monday dont say you are

Or keep the black mid, but add some black in the upper.

Either way, they weren't executed very well.

Last edited:
I think someone asked earlier, but the main difference I've seen with the OG black/white and this retro is the tag on the inside. Other than that shoes look the same, not factoring in yellow from aging.

ok i think this is good news to everyone who bought from shoe palace .com

the shoe palace guy on twitter said they were scheduled to arrive on friday but didnt until today because of railroad issues.

so he said it should be updated with status today at 3pm pacific time.

lets hope this clown aint making **** up again and deletes yet another tweet :lol:

they twitter said they were shipping out on monday on twitter then they deleted the tweet.

Places just don't care about you at all.  Shoepalace def seems like they do shady stuff all the time like throwing up stock and then taking it down right away like I've heard complained about before with them.  A lot of shops do this they just don't seem to care.  Packershoes totally ****** with me as well.  I placed an order for a pair of spaghettis during their 50% off weekend sale.  They sent me a receipt to confirm my order on Jun 28.  Then they sent me shipping confirmation on July 1.  Then on July 8, they e-mailed me saying my order had been cancelled because they did not have enough stock.  

I just don't understand.  You either have something or you don't.  Why say you have it if you don't have it.  But they literally took like 1.5 weeks to string this all out before telling me.  Why say something has shipped if it hasn't shipped?  I mean seriously?  Come on.  You have been doing business for over 100 years or w.e and you can't at least tell me promptly that you messed up and for some reason can't send me the sneakers I payed for...and that you will refund my money and give me a discount on my next purchase?  It's like retail 101.  They have lost me as a customer and since that was my first attempt at a purchase from them, they never had me.

They sent me an e-mail with one sentence and that's it.  Here is the e-mail in it's entirety:

"Your order #**** was cancelled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill your order."

got mine from rbk.com today i'm a true sz.10 & most aj shoes fit just right with a little toe room these seem to run big.i thought the leather quality is very decent but my pair has alot of little glue stains here & there but i'm not complaining i'm just happy to have the shoe with jb i have payed twice the price for worse quality.

Last edited:
got mine from rbk.com today i'm a true sz.10 & most aj shoes fit just right with a little toe room these seem to run big.i thought the leather quality is very decent but my pair has alot of little glue stains here & there but i'm not complaining i'm just happy to have the shoe with jb i have payed twice the price for worse quality.
It's not that difficult to remove glue stains.

Places just don't care about you at all.  Shoepalace def seems like they do shady stuff all the time like throwing up stock and then taking it down right away like I've heard complained about before with them.  A lot of shops do this they just don't seem to care.  Packershoes totally ****** with me as well.  I placed an order for a pair of spaghettis during their 50% off weekend sale.  They sent me a receipt to confirm my order on Jun 28.  Then they sent me shipping confirmation on July 1.  Then on July 8, they e-mailed me saying my order had been cancelled because they did not have enough stock.  

I just don't understand.  You either have something or you don't.  Why say you have it if you don't have it.  But they literally took like 1.5 weeks to string this all out before telling me.  Why say something has shipped if it hasn't shipped?  I mean seriously?  Come on.  You have been doing business for over 100 years or w.e and you can't at least tell me promptly that you messed up and for some reason can't send me the sneakers I payed for...and that you will refund my money and give me a discount on my next purchase?  It's like retail 101.  They have lost me as a customer and since that was my first attempt at a purchase from them, they never had me.

They sent me an e-mail with one sentence and that's it.  Here is the e-mail in it's entirety:

"Your order #**** was cancelled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill your order."
I heard quite a few people had problems with packers from that sale, for various different reasons.

These are definitely still in stores. Grabbed my boy a pair on the employee 50 from champs. If you can't find them, just stock locate them 2 weeks from the release date.

Back
Top Bottom