Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

^^^
Wouldn't the paint crumble with daily wear? Reebok midsoles tend to 'crease' with pressure/weight quite easily. Keep that in mind.

^^^
Wouldn't the paint crumble with daily wear? Reebok midsoles tend to 'crease' with pressure/weight quite easily. Keep that in mind.
Depends on the paint, but most companies use a pliable form of it anyways. Just depends on the quality. A lot of my runners have painted midsoles and have held up fine over numerous wears. Even at points of articulation, the paint is still holding up...

That's good then. It's shameful that the customer has to resort to painting the midsole though - would it really hurt Reebok's bottom line to have the sneaker look 'complete'?

So are these bitties gonna have blue paint on the soles or not?

They should be fully painted like in my illustration below.
man i would pay a little more just to get the full effect, nice work fam

SMH at reebok, unfortunately for my pockets ill still be copping these lol

The black midsole looks so good on those. Why couldn't Reebok just do them like that?

I'm passing on every Nike/Jordan retro. Most likely going to get the OG black/white Shaqnosis and maaaaybe that retro+ Orlando pair if the midsole has the blue parts like the screencap. Would of been a no-brainer if they had the black and blue midsole.

I know it's a PS. I was referring to the ones behind Shaq in the screencap. If they look like that it's a maybe.

Those are at least a step above the all white midsole/outsole which is an under utilization of the design and an easy pass.

^^^
Just noticed that now. You're right about them under-utilizing the midsole/outsole with the 'all-white' scheme.

I know it's a PS. I was referring to the ones behind Shaq in the screencap. If they look like that it's a maybe.

Those are at least a step above the all white midsole/outsole which is an under utilization of the design and an easy pass.
danm i just noticed. that myself LMAO and it even has an arrow SMH at myself for that one 

White/black is my most wanted shoe of the summer. I love the shaqnosis

hopefully reebok mass produces the og colorway because thats all they have for this shoe. dont nobody want those other coloors if they are just going to look half *** with the midsole

its not like the kamikaze where they had a few og colorways come out. shaqnosis is a one and done colorway...

hopefully reebok mass produces the og colorway because thats all they have for this shoe. dont nobody want those other coloors if they are just going to look half *** with the midsole

its not like the kamikaze where they had a few og colorways come out. shaqnosis is a one and done colorway...

Amen bro, but I was quite surprised to see some of the retro+ Kamikaze II colourways do as well as they did. It's hard to predict how well these will do too.

i feel i on that, but i really have high hopes for the reverse black and white that swizz mention in his interview

i feel i on that, but i really have high hopes for the reverse black and white that swizz mention in his interview

yea that one sounds nicebut we have no pics and thats kind of odd as we have all these crappy colorways already being revealed

Looks like Reebok had some people lurking on here because it appears that they will actually be making the colorway that the homie photoshopped above.

Looks like Reebok had some people lurking on here because it appears that they will actually be making the colorway that the homie photoshopped above.
but those orlandos seem to be nubuck/suede and patent leather 
sick.gif

why cant reebok get it right lol just make them all leather psssssst or even make them all suede!!!

that laker c/w wouldnt be so bad if they didnt put a damn red reebok logo on it. smh :smh:

Not sure if this should be it's own thread but whatever, here we go.

My open letter to Reebok Classics.

The 3M Magic Shaqnosis looked unfinished but they were still hot, I was gonna buy 'em , these with the patent leather, no way. Unless it's a Jordan 11, stay away from patent leather, looks cheap and ho-ish, and I'm a dude contrary to my user name. I would feel like a real d*ck, if my illustration got these shoes reworked into the garbage you've turned them into, stick with the 3M, that's what made these a hypebeast shoe IMO, hopefully it's not too late and the vomit inducing patent version of this shoe isn't in production yet. If we have to choose between the cool *** royal blue 3M and the black/blue soles then we're crying out for mercy here, JUST KEEP THE 3M! We'll take the white soles, or the white soles with only blue paint like Shaq was standing in front of on the sneakerwatch.com video.

Since Swizz or somebody at the company may actually be reading this, I'm gonna take this time to air out some other ideas:

- Royal Purple with bright orange 3M stripes Phoenix Suns Shaqnosis, black accents, not white.

- Plum with aqua/jade stripes and sparingly used yellow accents Mighty Ducks Kamikaze 2's.

- Kamikaze 2's in Hunter Green with Maroon stripes and some bronze accents (maybe a little yellow, errr athletic gold) to celebrate the Sonics uniforms/colors from when Kemp actually wore this shoe, it's a much more attractive color scheme than green/yellow. A number 40 in the same font in white with the yellow and maroon outlines just like on the jersey would be dope on this shoe too, the 95-96 Sonics didn't use a custom font, the Houston Astros also used it so it's good and legal. The 40 should be placed on the Tongue where "KEMP" normally is or on the back side like the 23 on some retro Jordan 5's.

- Cyan with light brown stripes and red and black accents on a Kamikaze 2 (Vancouver Grizzlies 1st away jersey inspired)

- High top pump Shaqnosis like what Shaq actually wore on the court but were never available for retail.

It should be noted when I say "stripes" I mean the normal secondary color of the shoe, the patterns, I don't mean pinstripes or something.

I really liked the crazy font used on the tongue of the OG's that read "KEMP" so t-shirts to match any Kamikaze 2 would be dope with that Font reading "KAMIKAZE", Imagine a shirt in that yellow/green color that's being used on the glow Kamikaze's with "KAMIKAZE" in glow in the dark screen print, ****zle would be izzle.

BTW, huge fan of the glow and nocturnal colorways, I'd love to see some Galaxies like these consepts actually made, Galaxies may look better in Shaqnosis' though, and if you're gonna go tacky with the silver Shaqnosis, why not make 'em rainbow holographic like those Adidas Star Wars shoes from a few years back? I'd buy that, the silvers, no thanks, I'll wear tacky but only if it's a lot of fun as well.

To avoid any confusion, this is the font I'm referring to, it's retro gold.

Last edited:
I'm gonna stick to the white/black version. I know there are rumors for the reverse white/black, which I would like to see. I'd also like to see a Celtics cw too. If anyone's good at photoshop, bring it on...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom