Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

it's annoying how these & my max 95's i have to tie my laces every 5 secs is double knot my only option it doesn't look fresh to me? 
My laces stay tied, but I agree these laces are not what I would prefer.  I like a regular flat lace and the Shaqnosis has tubular laces.  Never liked those kind.  It's possible because of how the shoe needed to be for Shaq, and since they were staying true to the OG, that they kept these laces.  Although I'm not sure what laces were on the OG.  Just assuming they were the same.

Ok they're in transit, but they wont be here till monday..  these fools could of at least upgraded my shipping.. 

So the saga continues. They sent me two tracking numbers but i only ordered one pair of shoes :/

Last edited:
I hate reebok for making the white ones limited instead of the black 
frown.gif
Can't agree more brother. Hopefully they will come to their senses and re-release it again soon. 

Nice.... They're sending you a free pair for all the trouble they caused you :smokin

lol i wish but now i know to expect the worse.

****** prolly sent me display shoes one from two different shoe palace stores :x

or sent me the wrong order :smh:

we shall find out tomorrow man.... thats when they are scheduled to be delivered. one day shipping coming from san jose

hopefully their wherehouse is in san jose and its not coming from a store cuz then the display shoe theory might be in full effect :x

omg :rofl: this aint right

anybody else get two tracking numbers?

Can't find any Shaqnosis clothing at my local FinishLine or on the website.

could try e-bay

I just looked on eBay and they have Shaqnosis snapbacks going for $90!!!

where are you located

I'm in Massachusetts for the time being.

who needs to waer his clothing line. the sneakers is white/black. it shouldnt be hard to find something simple to go with these vintage kicks

Your right but I saw the Shaqnosis SnapBack and a couple shirts that I liked.

Back
Top Bottom