Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

In case anyone is wanting to pick these up in GS size 3.5 or 4, Footlocker.com has them in those sizes.  You can use code EMFL3732 for 15% off (credit to @Deftronic) and you will also get free shipping for an order over $75.

Welp fnl restocked again..  watch these fools at sp give me another excuse today  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^^^dude you just need cancel that SP order already. I learned my lesson once and from know no ones getting a second chance from me when it comes to my $$ and shoes

Can anyone with PS skills do a reverse shaqnosis? black/white instead of the OG white based? just wondering if they would look good or not.

This was my first and last time ordering from Shoe Palace. Only reason i ordered from them this time was cause i had got up a little late and my size was sold out online at most places. They don't even answer the phone or email unless you keep calling them or sending emails. Horrible customer service i would rather have dealt with someone on ebay. I wish i would have known Finish Line was gonna restock like that. Hopefully we will hear something today.... ish crazy!!!........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just talked to dude at shoe palace and he said they will be there today and that they will ship them out. 
laugh.gif

Grizzlyanimal hurry get your pair! I don't really cuz but **** sp! Cancel your order bro

for  the fit of these id say true to size or go have size down, im a 12.5 and a 12 fits me pretty good but slightly tight. these will expand with wears due to them being leather.

Wow SP just emailed me saying shipment is inn today and will ship tomorrow.They even asked if I still wanted them.

same here.. but i'm just putting faith in the email that cisco received 
laugh.gif

i did talk to them earlier, and they said they were expecting them in today 
tired.gif

Lol they have said they were coming in today like 7 out of the ten days so far.

I tgink shoe palace twitter is trolling me. I posted a rant to them about their excuses and my order been processing for ten days then shoe palace started following me lol

If they really are shipping out tomorrow then all might be forgiven however i will not believe it until the shoes are in my hand. And next time they have to change their **** up and tell people they are back ordered and do not charge until they ship.

This becoming like when a niketalker scams somebody and then get exposed then are forced to send the shoes or give money back sheesh. Never had something like this happen to me in the 13+ years of shopping online

Last edited:
They want to see how much **** you're talking about them when you're not @'ing them :lol:

Lol i thought it was cuz i said i was gonna go to one of their stores and defecate in one of their display shoes that way if someone really did **** in a shoe they would know who to pinpoint out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom