Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

im glad they restocked, but im heated cuz i just paid like 130 at feature for them last week and in a .5 size higher. Couldhave got them from fnl for 20 bucks off :frown:

Last edited:
Grizzly if sp doesn't come through, finishline has your sz 9.5 and you can add to cart
Yeah i was all ready on it...i can't believe i'm still waiting on these fools, but i have a feeling they will come through.. thanks for the heads up tho

Ehh the way dude said they emailed him asking if he still wanted his size i have a feeling its more bs. They could atleast give us all more points for the wait atleast 5 to 10 more points

Either they will cancel or fulfil our orders with b grades :lol:

Open the box up and Be having shaqnosis with crooked swirls that dont match the midsole like some of the kamikaze 2 :lol:

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I mean seriously they are based in california supposedly and its 11 am. My order still says processing. Same **** different toilet

I just called and they said the shipment was in, and they are shipping out today.. if they don't ship today i think it's a wrap.. cancel time

Shipping today....Again our apologies.

Not how we do business.

Shoe Palace .com Team

This is there response after I told them how they can sell an item without having it.

Shipping today....Again our apologies.

Not how we do business.

Shoe Palace .com Team

This is there response after I told them how they can sell an item without having it.
not receiving the product on time can be outta there hand but charging people before they even have the product is definitely there way of doing business

finally got my refund from SP ig theyll be shipping out your guys shoes now... my nosis from FNL at home now 
smokin.gif

I'm surprised you guys are still scrambling for pairs. they are siting in NY. i regret paying retail plus tax.
these were pretty limited here in Cleveland not as limited as the Shaq attacks but limited to only one footlocker carried them. So I ordered them off Fnl

Last edited:
it's annoying how these & my max 95's i have to tie my laces every 5 secs is double knot my only option it doesn't look fresh to me? 

They sent me like 3 shipping confirmations lol but like i said i wont believe i have the shoes until they r in my hand

Back
Top Bottom