Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I see that most information posted  is leaning more towards 7/19...I'm hoping that these sneakers will drop 6/19, the rumored 6/12 would be even more better. Sneaker release are like finger pricks to me; the quicker you get them over with, the better.

Gunning for 3 pairs. 1 to beat, 2nd pair to wear in the future and the 3rd to display! I read $125 too but $115 price is awesome!! :smokin

Last edited:
i doubt its 115. 125 sounds about right

but with reebok you never know. kamikaze went from 125 to 99 then again they didnt have to pay shaq for the kamikaze line

Last edited:
$99.99 would be even sweeter!

I seriously doubt they would retail for that low though, these have a great amount of buzz around them.

I'm hoping they price them at $115...but I got a feeling they gonna go for $125.

Anybody know of any suppose retailers?

i doubt its 115. 125 sounds about right

but with reebok you never know. kamikaze went from 125 to 99 then again they didnt have to pay shaq for the kamikaze line

The Kamikaze line was Shawn Kemp not Shaq though. Too bad they didn't pay Kemp, he needs the $$ more then Shaq!:nerd:

^^^
NK I think he misinterpreted your earlier post about paying Shaq for the Kamikaze IIs. I understood it as paying 'Shaq-like' money for the Kamikaze IIs but he thought you really meant Kemp.

Just a suggestion of where the fictional price came from...I see the catolog says $115, so that is what I'm believing.

Back
Top Bottom