Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Idk about you guys but im buying a pair at retail and IF they do eventually drop to 70-80 (which I doubt will happen here in nyc) I will cop again And I NEVER double up.

eh i never double up on shoes anymore. no point. waste of money and space. especially reeboks who have somewhat a better last than nike retros and reebok has a known track record of releasing their retros over and over again.

eh i never double up on shoes anymore. no point. waste of money and space. especially reeboks who have somewhat a better last than nike retros and reebok has a known track record of releasing their retros over and over again.

Seconded.

Well that's pretty awesome.  I bet not many people can say they have a pair of those...especially looking like that.

eastbay release calender has these releasing on july 12.
Don't know if this was mentioned all ready, but so does fnl, and they also have them coming in gs sizes.. hopefully these won't be a hassle to get like attaqs.. my wc coupon is ready

Last edited:
Just read some pages back.. i also thought they were dropping at $125 but i guess it's $115 that works for me, and like i said my wc coupon is ready 

So when is the official release date?

I'm aware that the retail price is cheaper than percieved, I just need to know when I need to get in position to start watching for them.

Reebok needs to get it together...They are playing Tug-A-War with thes kicks.

Phony prices & pushed back release dates is not a good look...I understand they want to build buzz but damn.

Reebok needs to get it together...They are playing Tug-A-War with thes kicks.
Phony prices & pushed back release dates is not a good look...I understand they want to build buzz but damn.

Seconded my man. Reebok came out swinging with the Kamikazes, Questions and Attaqs and now they're floundering at the middle of the year. Zero hype, zero viral marketing - at least give some free pairs to Wale, Rozay or whatever c-list celebrity you can find.

These are syill like 3 4 weeks away, I'm sure they'll get on there social media grind....prolly see that lame bow wow with em on 106

og price was 89.99 right? seems fair at 115 with them having to pay shaq.

i have a question for you all.

if they didnt pay shaq and released them as the hypnosis and didnt have the shaq dunkman logo, would you have still bought them?

Back
Top Bottom