Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

i like these...but so much heat this summer...damn...the price of these is unique actually..i haven't bought a retro under 160usd the last years! :tongue:

i like these...but so much heat this summer...damn...the price of these is unique actually..i haven't bought a retro under 160usd the last years! :tongue:

I think they plan to release a lot of these. So they can let them go for a more reasonable price maybe. Just cus I haven't heard of these being limited at all.

Missed out on the Shaq Attaqs, these will be a really nice consolation prize. Hope my local spots get more than they did on the Attaqs.

These will sit, I guarantee it. Especially since they won't be limited. It's a shoe that sneakerheads will eat up but not the general public. It wasn't mainstream popular when it originally dropped and won't be this time either. My advice, wait till they drop under retail, like below $100.

These will sit, I guarantee it. Especially since they won't be limited. It's a shoe that sneakerheads will eat up but not the general public. It wasn't mainstream popular when it originally dropped and won't be this time either. My advice, wait till they drop under retail, like below $100.

There is no way these sit.

There is no way these sit.
You're in Canada so I don't know what the distribution will be like there, so maybe they may not sit there. But I assure you that they will be a GR here in the US and they will sit. If not, you're pair is on me :smile:

I'm aware that they are GR but...I just can't bring myself to sit aint wait for them to drop $15...SMH

No way...You snooze, you lose.

^^^
He does have a point though. These were a tough sell back in the day which is why Reebok only dropped one colour. They were extremely 'bold' back then but they are quite tame by today's standards.

That said I think the core sizes will move but the 'family' sizes will sit. Canada gets a pretty small allocation but apart from some older cats I too don't see the general public scooping them up.

^^^
He does have a point though. These were a tough sell back in the day which is why Reebok only dropped one colour. They were extremely 'bold' back then but they are quite tame by today's standards.

That said I think the core sizes will move but the 'family' sizes will sit. Canada gets a pretty small allocation but apart from some older cats I too don't see the general public scooping them up.
My man. Exactly. Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about. I remember how watching the All-Star game that year when Shaq was wearing these and even the announcers were clowning the look of this shoe. They'll chill on the shelf like some frozen food
I'm aware that they are GR but...I just can't bring myself to sit aint wait for them to drop $15...SMH

No way...You snooze, you lose.
Who said anything about them dropping by only $15? These things will drop to like the $70-$80 range. If you can't hold out on buying some GR sneakers for retail to show off to your friends, then you have got your priorities all messed up. But to each his own. If that's your cup of tea, go ahead and sip it

Last edited:
Who said anything about them dropping by only $15? These things will drop to like the $70-$80 range. If you can't hold out on buying some GR sneakers for retail to show off to your friends, then you have got your priorities all messed up. But to each his own. If that's your cup of tea, go ahead and sip it
They are not going to drop $70-80 in the first markdown...No way. The ones that will survive life on the shelf that long will be odd sizes.

Who ever said I was showing off for my friends? Seems like you are, stating how the annoucers were clowning Shaq's shoes. I buy what I like, I don't need permission from my peers.

Priorties all messed up you say? I highly doubt that, I'm living very comfortable.

yea these rotted on shelves the first time around but we are dealing with a whole nother beast now. everything retro gets eaten save for total **** ups made by reebok such as the answer iv and emmit smiths

The original black/white colorway will be the only one I'll pick up. Saw shots a while back of an iridescent pair similar to the Kobe and Penny invisibility cloak. I hope they sit as was stated above but I guess we will wait and see.

I'm not gonna continue arguing my side because people here will believe what they want. I will say this though, we have almost exactly 1 month till these release and this thread is a grand total of 8 pages long. Damn, that's a whole lot of hype there.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I hope quality is top notch too. Hate to pass but will if quality is poor. They've been doing pretty well with their retro quality lately. Ready for release date.

This is far from a argument, I'm speaking my mind.

Hype or Not, I'm buying them the day of...Point, blank, plain & simple.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna continue arguing my side because people here will believe what they want. I will say this though, we have almost exactly 1 month till these release and this thread is a grand total of 8 pages long. Damn, that's a whole lot of hype there. :nthat:

Sometimes less is more my man - 40 pages of "These are fresh/whack", "Must cop/Easy pass", "Where can I find a pair?", "When do these release?", "How do these fit?" don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure it's my preference and a lot of others to walk into a store, examine a pair of kicks, try them on and ultimately decide if it's worth copping. That said, I will be buying this shoe @ MSRP as I remember it vividly from my teen years and the price is quite reasonable.

Sometimes less is more my man - 40 pages of "These are fresh/whack", "Must cop/Easy pass", "Where can I find a pair?", "When do these release?", "How do these fit?" don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sure it's my preference and a lot of others to walk into a store, examine a pair of kicks, try them on and ultimately decide if it's worth copping. That said, I will be buying this shoe @ MSRP as I remember it vividly from my teen years and the price is quite reasonable.
Co-sign

Is anyone aware of how they fit? I'm pretty sure a 9 will remain true to size, but I would like to know if they are snug or loose fit.

Is anyone aware of how they fit? I'm pretty sure a 9 will remain true to size, but I would like to know if they are snug or loose fit.

These should fit similar to the Shaq Attaqs (if you have those already). Toebox is wide - you shouldn't have a problem trying these on in the store anyways.

I'm not gonna continue arguing my side because people here will believe what they want. I will say this though, we have almost exactly 1 month till these release and this thread is a grand total of 8 pages long. Damn, that's a whole lot of hype there.
nthat.gif
But if you notice activity has picked up majorly in this thread in comparison to a week or so ago.  Sometimes an entire day or 2 would go by without anyone posting in here and now there are more frequent posts.

Back
Top Bottom