Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Yeah, I would like to know that too, if anyone has that info.

P.S. Here is some retro goodness from my personal archives:

Last edited:
My pair just arrived.

View media item 488718
First impressions:

-not as bulky as anticipated but still bulky (think Jordan 12 only a tiny bit wider)

-went .5 size down (thought they would be huge) and they fit me perfectly

-more comfortable than the Kamikaze 2s IMO

-Ashy w/ gluestains (get ur brushes and razorblades ready)

These. Are. Fire.

My pair just arrived.

First impressions:

-not as bulky as anticipated but still bulky (think Jordan 12 only a tiny bit wider)

-went .5 size down (thought they would be huge) and they fit me perfectly

-more comfortable than the Kamikaze 2s IMO

-Ashy w/ gluestains (get ur brushes and razorblades ready)

These. Are. Fire.
Congrats on the pick-up!

To me, they're bulky in today's market. In my opinion, the Jordan XII isn't bulky at all. I'd probably go with the XIII if you wanted to make a comparison (Even then, these are a bit bulkier than those.). I wouldn't suggest going 0.5 size down nor do I think they're more comfortable than the Kamikaze IIs. No ashiness or glue stains on either of my pairs so basically, I completely disagree with everything you've said...

Congrats on the pick-up!

To me, they're bulky in today's market. In my opinion, the Jordan XII isn't bulky at all. I'd probably go with the XIII if you wanted to make a comparison (Even then, these are a bit bulkier than those.). I wouldn't suggest going 0.5 size down nor do I think they're more comfortable than the Kamikaze IIs. No ashiness or glue stains on either of my pairs so basically, I completely disagree with everything you've said...

View media item 488762
View media item 488764

Shaqnosis (size 11.5) Vs. Jordan 12 (size 11.5 - only shoe I go a half size down in, usually a 12 in everything else)

If you find the Shaqnosis bulky and not the 12s, then I don't know what ur definition of bulky is. Personally I find that the Shaqnosis is lighter than the 12s. Just my 2 cents. As for the comparison with the Kamikaze, the Shaqnosis has the obvious upper hand in terms of cushioning which makes it at least more comfortable on my end. My All-Stars still get plenty of wears, and having only worn the Shaqnosis for a little bit I can tell you that these are more "casual wear" friendly, even having half sized down. The added cushioning in the heel is not restricting at all.

Congrats on the pick-up!

View media item 488762
View media item 488764

Shaqnosis (size 11.5) Vs. Jordan 12 (size 11.5 - only shoe I go a half size down in, usually a 12 in everything else)

If you find the Shaqnosis bulky and not the 12s, then I don't know what ur definition of bulky is. Personally I find that the Shaqnosis is lighter than the 12s. Just my 2 cents. As for the comparison with the Kamikaze, the Shaqnosis has the obvious upper hand in terms of cushioning which makes it at least more comfortable on my end. My All-Stars still get plenty of wears, and having only worn the Shaqnosis for a little bit I can tell you that these are more "casual wear" friendly, even having half sized down. The added cushioning in the heel is not restricting at all.
Really? You're going to compare a virtually new pair of shoes to a broken-in pair of XIIs that's either been worn by someone with 'cankles' and/or laced in a way to provide enough room for someone with wide ankles? Regardless, I can work with this. If you put in the same amount of wear into the Shaqnosis', they will also widen(i.e. They will become even more bulkier & wider than your XIIs). My definition of bulk is not based on weight, but more so girth(pause). The Question is a bulky shoe. To me, the XII is not. (Heavy? Yes. Bulky? Not really)...

went to my local footlocker and dude said not too many people asked about these so i highly doubt these will be hard to get. i cant wait until friday

I don't think there will be a reverse color, since it never was in 95-96, unless Reebok decides to make one just couse they can. 

and there were never orlando and heat colorways back in 96. your argument is invalid

im tired of striking out on jordan 1s so these will have to do, i didnt have them back in the day but i always thought they were super cool so yeah, pennys jordans and shaqs More uptempos (pippen olympics- the only color worth copping) and griffeys, getting all my childhood favs off the check list lol

Last edited:

I know they are broken in but ur 12s look crazy wide. U sure your feet might not have some extra Ibs? They got treadmills these days. HAHAHA!..I come in peace and mean no harm .

and there were never orlando and heat colorways back in 96. your argument is invalid
I start to comment on that earlier but didn't. But you pretty much stated what I wanted to post.

@trentbg In most cases when OG styles are retro'd not only do they come in OG colorways but in retro+ colorways as well. Hell, in pretty much every case these days.

the only reason i asked if they were doing a reverse black/white colorway was because i thought i heard (in this thread) that it was confirmed, the orlando colorway would be fire if they made the midsole match, idiots over at reebok too i guess

O ok $115 is very cheap ?  i see you pleighboi  
pimp.gif

nah i know what you mean .. compared to what we pay for jb, and other nike releases 

Last edited:
In most cases when OG styles are retro'd not only do they come in OG colorways but in retro+ colorways as well. Hell, in pretty much every case these days.
Yes, unfortunately they do.

U guys crack me up. U came at a guy with chicken legs and gave him cankles LMAO. 12s were not overly broken in (worn 4-5 times) and laced loosely for shelving. In any case my opinion remains unchanged. Stay TTS if ur on the fence or try them on.

I really hope these dont sell out as fast as the Kamikaze 2's did, i just want my 1 pair to wear.

i am officially bowing out on these and getting the fire red iv's. they are just to damn sick.

Don't know if anyone posted this yet but the 3M Orlando Magic colorway is dropping August 2nd according to Foot Locker.

i am officially bowing out on these and getting the fire red iv's. they are just to damn sick.

:lol: i noticed a trend

in the dee brown thread, you said you're passing those for the shaqnosis

in this thread, you're passing the shaqnosis for the fire reds

mmm, pass the fire reds for black and blue shaq attaqs, maybe? lol

Back
Top Bottom