Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I don't blame Chris brown for the hype around these. People have been plotting to cop these since sample pictures posted.

Dang those guys were acting lame earlier but oh well got them from ycmc for 114 shipped

The way these are selling online is truly shocking. I know how many pairs Finishline had online and to see sizes 11-14 sell out, that's ALOT of pairs. This is crazy!

The way these are selling online is truly shocking. I know how many pairs Finishline had online and to see sizes 11-14 sell out, that's ALOT of pairs. This is crazy!

Nothing shocking when 60% of people buy to resell

Well guys, we hit the high point of this thread, happy trails. We may get a comment here and there but nothing but going down hill from here. Lol

At my local footlocker in baltimore and no one is here but me. Its 9:05 store opens at 10 so they shouldnt be too hard to get seeing as though theyre supposed to be everywhere

I am cancelling my order at Eastbay (and I saw this - RBK SHAQNOSIS-BK/WH

STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 07/22/2013), and got them cheaper at YCMC. 

Last edited:
so finishline is excluding coupon codes and is charging shipping for this shoe.

yea no thanks finishline
Yeah, i was passing for now, because of everything else i picked up, and will be picking up, but i woke up in a good mood.. so i was like let me try fnl, and if they let me use a coupon ill grab them, but that wasn't the case plus they were charging for shipping 
ohwell.gif

I don't blame Chris brown for the hype around these. People have been plotting to cop these since sample pictures posted.

the hype from the Shaq attaq also helped imo.

People missed on those and immediately started plotting on these and the black shaq attaqs.

Unless your FNL WC Rewards Card was expiring soon, it would probably have been better to purchase off YCMC (No Tax/No Shipping)...

Packershoes.com still has children sizes available for the the small feeted gentlemen, ladies, and kids

Yeah, i was passing for now, because of everything else i picked up, and will be picking up, but i woke up in a good mood.. so i was like let me try fnl, and if they let me use a coupon ill grab them, but that wasn't the case plus they were charging for shipping 
ohwell.gif

Grizz for some reason I didn't get charged shipping on mine and got to use a WC coupon for 20 off ... $101 after all was said and done, not bad in my eyes. Just gotta wait and cross my fingers it doesn't get cancelled but I got confirmation email already, but who knows after that.

Well guys, we hit the high point of this thread, happy trails. We may get a comment here and there but nothing but going down hill from here. Lol

You mean people aren't going to stick around for the retro+ colorways? Oh wait, I'm not even sticking around for the retro+ colorways...

About to drive past my mall right now see what's up. Feeling confident on this fine morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom