Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Yeah this release was fairly easy if you kept up with the links posted in this thread. As far as in store. There was was 21-25 year old Hispanic man behind me as the only two people in line. No hype in my city for these at all. Eblens charging $125 though?!

Wow, I don't usually shop there but do they usually charge over retail?

Yeah they do. I paid about $160 for Shaq Attaq's, instead of $150 for them.

By any chance did anybody else order a pair from SneakerHeadNJ.com? I put my order in yesterday and got a confirmation email and receipt from paypal but on the site it shows my order is still processing. I emailed the site and havent heard back yet. Just lookin for a lil reassurance if possible

just got the back order email from eastbay..

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

48350 11.0 1 1 114.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 07/22/13
RBK SHAQNOSIS-BK/WH

I purchased off of shoepalace.com I got a confirmation email but did anyone get a shipping confirmation email yet??

nope. not yet

are they really releasing the orlando pair with that unfinished midsole? what are they thinking? wonder how those will sell... lol

Sincerely, Eastbay

RBK SHAQNOSIS-BK/WH
Soon as I saw that they backordered, I called and cancelled the order.  Got mine off oneness boutique pay 130$ but damn they shipped immediately...

lol what happend?

i wish the shaq attack release was like this :frown:

Honestly NK, I think Reebok were being cautious with the Kamikaze IIs and Shaq Attaqs. Kemp hasn't been relevant for years so they may not have known how well they would do and I think the Attaqs higher price point made those limited. Or I could be totally wrong and Reebok are limiting the 'OG' colourways to push Retro+ colours.

As you said earlier, how well these clown colored Retro+ Shaqnosis do will be an indicator if their marketing strategy was successful or not.

:rofl:

But yeah, there are plenty still remaining instore, at least in my area. The online mess is just a completely different beast these days. Hell, even popular sizes of the Toro 4s and Shadow 1s were still available last night, probably won't last the weekend though. Was just shocked to see plenty still available when I went to the mall.

ShoePalace are processing my order for 2 days.

Did anyone else in here order from there?

Last edited:
By any chance did anybody else order a pair from SneakerHeadNJ.com? I put my order in yesterday and got a confirmation email and receipt from paypal but on the site it shows my order is still processing. I emailed the site and havent heard back yet. Just lookin for a lil reassurance if possible
Places arent sitting waiting for orders to come in, then box and ship out as soon as order is placed. Plus it's the weekend. Most places process and ship orders on Monday or Tuesday for orders placed on Friday, or over the weekend.

Sincerely, Eastbay

RBK SHAQNOSIS-BK/WH
From what I've seen, Eastbay has been pretty bad lately about canceling orders that have been back ordered. If I were you, I'd try to secure a pair elsewhere if you can find for close to retail.

lol what happend?

i wish the shaq attack release was like this :frown:

Honestly NK, I think Reebok were being cautious with the Kamikaze IIs and Shaq Attaqs. Kemp hasn't been relevant for years so they may not have known how well they would do and I think the Attaqs higher price point made those limited. Or I could be totally wrong and Reebok are limiting the 'OG' colourways to push Retro+ colours.

As you said earlier, how well these clown colored Retro+ Shaqnosis do will be an indicator if their marketing strategy was successful or not.
i hate this kind of thing. Make all the og cws easily attainable, and keep the stupid + color ways to a minimum. Especially reebok, their + color ways on anything hasn't been very impressive lately.

ShoePalace are processing my order for 2 days.
Did anyone else in here order from there?
its the weekend... Give em a chance.

Last edited:
its the weekend... Give em a chance.
Sure. Why not... :smile:

As I remember with the Kamikaze II's, Reebok didn't took that much time to ship it. Plus, I'm not from the US, so I don't know how things work over your place...

Anyway, waiting for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom