Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

unDSd them this past weekend and they are really comfortable! An all-black outfit really makes the shoe stand out.

Thank you Reebok for excellent quality!

Yea im cool with the subpar quality so long as they dont go overboard on the price like jordan brand did. Good to hear the attack have better quality

It's a cool shoe and they don't screw you on the price. Make sure you put the laces through the final 2 holes on each side and then tie a nice knot and make sure it isn't loose.  This increases the QoL while wearing these as far as comfort and support.

As far as every single other cw coming out...they are all hideous.  Orlando ones could be nice w/o the patent leather.

Last edited:
It's a cool shoe and they don't screw you on the price. Make sure you put the laces through the final 2 holes on each side and then tie a nice knot and make sure it isn't loose.  This increases the QoL while wearing these as far as comfort and support.

As far as every single other cw coming out...they are all hideous.  Orlando ones could be nice w/o the patent leather.
I was thinking the same exact thing on the Orlando Pair. The color is so dope, but that shiny patent leather makes them look cheesy. They should of use nubuck or leather.

^^theres a Laker cw posted in this thread. Again, patent leather ruined it.

As some have mentioned, patent leather ruined the retro+ colorways. Hopefully Reebok will change that by the time the Laker colorway drops.

Edit- Actually I like the Laker joints. The snake like print on the patent leather is a decent touch. Can't say I like em enough to cop, though.

I don't like the patent leather on the Orlando's either but it looks 100% better than with the white midsoles that they were showing originally. The colorway and those stars on the back are dope. I'm probably gonna cop it's hard to pass them up at that price.

you could always take the layer of shine off of the PL and get an flat finisher, yeah retail and then having to do work sucks but it would look better

just in my opinion the quality is very decent surpasses jb quality easily & i own pairs from 08' til now.i can't quit from getting complimented anywhere i go when wearing these! 
smokin.gif

But not by much. That leather and nubuck on the shaqnosis is Crap And the midsole looks so off compared to my nike and jordan retros. My twilight pumps and court victory retros quality wise craps on these

I dont buy many nike and jordan retros no more but the last few i have were the trainer sc 2, jordan iv red and black/cement, and bordeaux vii retro and all of those quality wise > the shaqnosis.

I think people sometimes are just use to bashing nike and jordan but they do from time to time make quality stuff.

But the shaqnosis do look nice n fit well and the price wasnt od. I think if jordan brand didnt charge n arm n a leg they woukdnt get so much crap

My store just transferred these to Fairfax b/c they weren't selling to well in the 757. I like them, but I'd prefer a all black release in these for the winter so I passed. Hope I don't end up regretting this later :smh: :lol:

speaking of that, could anyone with PS skills photoshop that Orlando colorway into a black on black? thanks in advance my tech g's lol

seriously who told these ****** at reebok that it was fresh to put patent leather on these? should be fired :lol:

Back
Top Bottom