Reggie Wayne is MAD

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Get it done Al...
eyes.gif
Al better do SOMETHING this offseason...smh

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That someone was probably already plotting.
laugh.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Fort+Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE - Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison played together for eight seasons, forming one of the greatest receiving tandems in history. They were close in so many ways - their numbers (87 and 88, respectively), their lockers (side by side) and their statistics (grab the closest record book).

They were close, all right, except when it came to their relationship.

They "very seldom" talked to each other, Wayne revealed Thursday, adding that he hasn't heard from Harrison in almost a year - not since the future Hall of Famer was released by the Colts last February.

Surprising? Not according to Wayne.

"He's to himself," Wayne said at the Colts' Super Bowl hotel. "He has a lonely soul. He's anti-social. To see him all of a sudden talking to media, that's an imposter. That's not him."

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That someone was probably already plotting.
laugh.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Fort+Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE - Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison played together for eight seasons, forming one of the greatest receiving tandems in history. They were close in so many ways - their numbers (87 and 88, respectively), their lockers (side by side) and their statistics (grab the closest record book).

They were close, all right, except when it came to their relationship.

They "very seldom" talked to each other, Wayne revealed Thursday, adding that he hasn't heard from Harrison in almost a year - not since the future Hall of Famer was released by the Colts last February.

Surprising? Not according to Wayne.

"He's to himself," Wayne said at the Colts' Super Bowl hotel. "He has a lonely soul. He's anti-social. To see him all of a sudden talking to media, that's an imposter. That's not him."

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So he's mad because Revis shut him down or Manning didn't throw to him because Revis shut him down? I don't quite get it.

" Good job not throwing to Reggie. Don't wanna add to your career postseason INT total now did ya?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So he's mad because Revis shut him down or Manning didn't throw to him because Revis shut him down? I don't quite get it.

" Good job not throwing to Reggie. Don't wanna add to your career postseason INT total now did ya?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by dland24

Reggie please shut up. No one to blame but yourself.

Yeah because he's the one in the pocket not even looking his way...
indifferent.gif

You cant be serious right now.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yeah because he's the one in the pocket not even looking his way...
indifferent.gif

You cant be serious right now.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I think he is blaming himself.
ohwell.gif
I didnt interpret it that way.  Neither did most people in this thread.  Not saying you are wrong.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I think he is blaming himself.
ohwell.gif
I didnt interpret it that way.  Neither did most people in this thread.  Not saying you are wrong.

roll.gif

what a clown %@#..i guess you can talk this kind of $%%+ when there's no more film sessions

otherwise, he'd get demolished by his coaches in there..he should still get lambasted for this..completely out of order

roll.gif

what a clown %@#..i guess you can talk this kind of $%%+ when there's no more film sessions

otherwise, he'd get demolished by his coaches in there..he should still get lambasted for this..completely out of order

Wayne shouldn't be talkin, but I'm sorry, you have Gracon, someone named Blair and Tamme, and some running backs, you have to FORCE the ball at Wayne at some point.  He is the playmaker on the team, not those other guys. 

Peyton was scared to throw Revis's way.  Period.  He calls the plays, why he didn't call for Wayne to go in motion or something, have him move before the snap, get him open, get the ball too him somehow someway. 

Wayne shouldn't be talkin, but I'm sorry, you have Gracon, someone named Blair and Tamme, and some running backs, you have to FORCE the ball at Wayne at some point.  He is the playmaker on the team, not those other guys. 

Peyton was scared to throw Revis's way.  Period.  He calls the plays, why he didn't call for Wayne to go in motion or something, have him move before the snap, get him open, get the ball too him somehow someway. 

Back
Top Bottom