Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

"Ayo Frank, N's get burned everyday B. You be aright N__ga, you tough right"? Had to use my Paid in Full line, anyways.....

In all seriousness. They gonna give you some antibiotics, symptoms will go away in about 2-3 days, but you gotta continue taking them for like 2 weeks, and you can't be in the sun all that much. Anyways......lesson learned.

"Ayo Frank, N's get burned everyday B. You be aright N__ga, you tough right"? Had to use my Paid in Full line, anyways.....

In all seriousness. They gonna give you some antibiotics, symptoms will go away in about 2-3 days, but you gotta continue taking them for like 2 weeks, and you can't be in the sun all that much. Anyways......lesson learned.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Im going to a clinic tomorrow after class. Im going to be really embarrassed.

you got any info on the chick at all?

an real talk........there are PEOPLE chicks out here who know they got #&$^ an lookin for dudes who are wreckless like yourself givin it up no problem.

Not just females dude. Plenty of men are doing it as well.

Why is anyone laughing at this?
Look where you are.
You CAN NOT apply everyday logic to _'s on here. People conduct themselves differently online than they do off it. The average NT'er has no cut cards.

an real talk........there are PEOPLE chicks out here who know they got #&$^ an lookin for dudes who are wreckless like yourself givin it up no problem.

Look where you are.
You CAN NOT apply everyday logic to _'s on here. People conduct themselves differently online than they do off it. The average NT'er has no cut cards.

yes no doubt

its messed up either way

STACKS
30t6p3b.gif

you marine dudes be wreckless

yes no doubt

its messed up either way

STACKS
30t6p3b.gif

you marine dudes be wreckless

30t6p3b.gif
been there OP... its crazy out here man... 40 short years ago half this stuff Ns is catchin didnt even exist...

gotta love them pharmacueticals... introducing diseases to cure FTL

u cant tell me herpes aint man made... half the country got it now and it requires a daily pill to stay away? +$*# here
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
been there OP... its crazy out here man... 40 short years ago half this stuff Ns is catchin didnt even exist...

u cant tell me herpes aint man made... half the country got it now and it requires a daily pill to stay away? +$*# here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

HALF though?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

HALF though?

What did you expect?...I hate to say this but you did it to yourself, now get off the computer, set up an appointment, get yourself checked and hopefully is something easily treatable, other than that you live and you learn, best of luck.

What did you expect?...I hate to say this but you did it to yourself, now get off the computer, set up an appointment, get yourself checked and hopefully is something easily treatable, other than that you live and you learn, best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom