Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
I think about this all the time. No matter how cautious I thought I was when #&$# went down.
30t6p3b.gif
*@%$ is real. 
I don't know anyone who gets head w/ condoms. I sure as hell don't. But it's something dudes NEVER really think about.

That's why the safest route is to restrict certain acts to your main chick and trust she's not boppin. 

But dudes be thinking it's all jokes. I GUARANTEE a good number of you dudes in here have slept with or got the bop from a chick that had herpes but she just didn't have an outbreak so you didn't catch anything. It's THAT common.
I always get bop with a condom on 
My friends give me crap about it 
laugh.gif
 but i don't care you can't trust chicks out here 

You go raw and you can get a std or get the chick prego and 

then you have some chicks whose desperate to have a kid and they will take your seed and use that *$+% real talk it happened to one of my friends 
tired.gif

Thats why you should always wear a rubber cuz when you burst its always in the rubber and you can just take it and flush it down the toilet 

this girl i used to smash hits me up talking about she has the chlamydia and tells me "i got it for you" so i take my happy @#@ to the Clinic get a full blown STD check and I come out in the clear. I hit her up with "your the dirty one I'm clean and got the paper work to prove it". *#$@% felt stupid.
Get checked man better to fix it now then later when your pissing blood.

this girl i used to smash hits me up talking about she has the chlamydia and tells me "i got it for you" so i take my happy @#@ to the Clinic get a full blown STD check and I come out in the clear. I hit her up with "your the dirty one I'm clean and got the paper work to prove it". *#$@% felt stupid.
Get checked man better to fix it now then later when your pissing blood.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I guess homeboy might be the 1st member for Team AIDS.

COLD!

Word ... chill.  Seriously. 

indifferent.gif
 Not enough stonefaces n the world for "u got aids" jokes... grow up, the pic every other minute is bad enuff 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I guess homeboy might be the 1st member for Team AIDS.

COLD!

Word ... chill.  Seriously. 

indifferent.gif
 Not enough stonefaces n the world for "u got aids" jokes... grow up, the pic every other minute is bad enuff 

In men, Chlamydia shows symptoms of infectious urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) in about 50% of cases.[6] Symptoms that may occur include: a painful or burning sensation when urinating, an unusual discharge from the penis, swollen or tender testicles, or fever.

RIP

In men, Chlamydia shows symptoms of infectious urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) in about 50% of cases.[6] Symptoms that may occur include: a painful or burning sensation when urinating, an unusual discharge from the penis, swollen or tender testicles, or fever.

RIP

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

RIP
eek.gif
roll.gif

Dude is FINISHED.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

RIP
eek.gif
roll.gif

Dude is FINISHED.

So whats the word?
Hopefully it was just a UTI, or maybe you made yourself thing you had it and made up the symptoms.

So whats the word?
Hopefully it was just a UTI, or maybe you made yourself thing you had it and made up the symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom