Rejection Sucks Vol Shove Your Lame Comments up your +##

So, i went to school with this girl all year and never talked to her. I just started talking to her on like Friday and we talked like 3 hours per day. We talked about prom, our future kids, changed our relationship status on fb to married and were always like "Her: I love you. Me:I love you to. Her:I love you more. Than two days ago she IM'ed me all like, "Mike, you dont really like me do you?" So iwas all like "yeah." She than said it would be better to be friends and now we havent talked at all. Love sucks. Im 15, so no pics, you animals.

Originally Posted by AMafia

So, i went to school with this girl all year and never talked to her. I just started talking to her on like Friday and we talked like 3 hours per day. We talked about prom, our future kids, changed our relationship status on fb to married and were always like "Her: I love you. Me:I love you to. Her:I love you more. Than two days ago she IM'ed me all like, "Mike, you dont really like me do you?" So iwas all like "yeah." She than said it would be better to be friends and now we havent talked at all. Love sucks. Im 15, so no pics, you animals.
Quoted for softness

Damn you knew she was the one for you in 5 days?

laugh.gif

Where they do that at?

Cheer up emo kid. There's plenty more broads to bag.

Your only 15, there are plenty of females out there, get up dust your self off and go find someone different. At your age you shouldn't tie yourself down, play the field and forget about that girl.

that's just women, the secret is to NEVER @ any cost confirm ANY FEELINGS even after you GOT THE P.
women are lustful nasty creatures..once you give them self worth and identity you LOST.

M.O.B.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Quoted for softness
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom