Relationship/girl help thread. Vol. semi long distance (Edit: Update on page 5)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through

Yeah.. I dont know.. Maybe I'm clingy, impatient, a lot of things... Either way, it didnt work out this time. I hope something may become of us in the future, but for right now, I cant spend my days having the same "I miss you.. Cant wait to see you.. What did you do today?" conversation with somebody that I love every day, and I hope this is something that she can understand and keep an open mind for in our future. I understand her situation, but I'm not sure if she is being understanding enough for mine.. I dont even know why I'm pouring myself out to you kids either... Therapudic I guess...

I gave up the relationship over a realistic "what if" hypothetical situation. She could have told me what her plans were for the future. Everything you live and do every second of your life is based on "what if" hypothetical situations. NOTHING is guarenteed, so you cant really look at it in that light. That's why I took it for what it was and didnt interfere with her decisions, and made my own.

Also, like I said, I fealt like I needed to voice in on the fb thread because if I didnt show up and look like I have some kind of logic behind my actions, I'm sure I would have been made to look like the jerk that broke the damsel in distresses heart. Not happening. I stated my opinion, then I was out. Not dragging it any further than where it is.

Yeah.. I dont know.. Maybe I'm clingy, impatient, a lot of things... Either way, it didnt work out this time. I hope something may become of us in the future, but for right now, I cant spend my days having the same "I miss you.. Cant wait to see you.. What did you do today?" conversation with somebody that I love every day, and I hope this is something that she can understand and keep an open mind for in our future. I understand her situation, but I'm not sure if she is being understanding enough for mine.. I dont even know why I'm pouring myself out to you kids either... Therapudic I guess...

I gave up the relationship over a realistic "what if" hypothetical situation. She could have told me what her plans were for the future. Everything you live and do every second of your life is based on "what if" hypothetical situations. NOTHING is guarenteed, so you cant really look at it in that light. That's why I took it for what it was and didnt interfere with her decisions, and made my own.

Also, like I said, I fealt like I needed to voice in on the fb thread because if I didnt show up and look like I have some kind of logic behind my actions, I'm sure I would have been made to look like the jerk that broke the damsel in distresses heart. Not happening. I stated my opinion, then I was out. Not dragging it any further than where it is.

473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

cliffnotes for entire thread please.....

Originally Posted by Smedroc

473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

Seeko started dating a flight attendant.
The FA is everything he wants in a girl. She cooks him 5 course meals, she's pretty, has a decent head on her shoulders, etc.
She has debt that she wants to take care of sooner rather than later, so she decides to work more on top of an already busy schedule.
Seeko figures out that he will see her for less than 1/4 of the year. And perhaps 1/4 of next year as well.
Seeko decides to call it off. Not just because of the lack of smashing (doesn't want to break girl's heart by cheating,) but because the FA seems generally unsure about the future.
The FA goes on facebook to be comforted by girlfriends and dudes that want to smash.
Seeko drops some real talk on her status.
Seeko gets a call from ex.
Seeko faps loneliness away. (no +!#+)

473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

The FA is everything he wants in a girl. She cooks him 5 course meals, she's pretty, has a decent head on her shoulders, etc.
She has debt that she wants to take care of sooner rather than later, so she decides to work more on top of an already busy schedule.
Seeko figures out that he will see her for less than 1/4 of the year. And perhaps 1/4 of next year as well.
Seeko decides to call it off. Not just because of the lack of smashing (doesn't want to break girl's heart by cheating,) but because the FA seems generally unsure about the future.
The FA goes on facebook to be comforted by girlfriends and dudes that want to smash.

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through
THIS

THIS

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

..it's interesting about her words..
She tells me that she cant say, because in her past, she's always planned things for her future and they never turned out how she planned..
perhaps. she did see you in her future...but b/c of her past experiences.. she didn't want to jinx it.

anyway... lots of relationships suffer from bad timing.. c'est la vie

She tells me that she cant say, because in her past, she's always planned things for her future and they never turned out how she planned..
perhaps. she did see you in her future...but b/c of her past experiences.. she didn't want to jinx it.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Smedroc wrote:
473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

laugh.gif
I like your cliffs

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I gave up the relationship over a realistic "what if" hypothetical situation. She could have told me what her plans were for the future. Everything you live and do every second of your life is based on "what if" hypothetical situations. NOTHING is guaranteed, so you cant really look at it in that light. That's why I took it for what it was and didnt interfere with her decisions, and made my own.

Yeah man. I found her choice of words interesting too. About the "I dont know", right? I know that she knows it's bad timing too... When we first met, she was all "omg, this is so crazy, because one of my whole purposes of getting this job was because I didnt have a boyfriend and I didnt plan on being in a relationship any time soon." She knew it was a risk. I'm an optimist though. Time will tell.

Smedroc wrote:
473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

laugh.gif
I like your cliffs

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I gave up the relationship over a realistic "what if" hypothetical situation. She could have told me what her plans were for the future. Everything you live and do every second of your life is based on "what if" hypothetical situations. NOTHING is guaranteed, so you cant really look at it in that light. That's why I took it for what it was and didnt interfere with her decisions, and made my own.

Yeah man. I found her choice of words interesting too. About the "I dont know", right? I know that she knows it's bad timing too... When we first met, she was all "omg, this is so crazy, because one of my whole purposes of getting this job was because I didnt have a boyfriend and I didnt plan on being in a relationship any time soon." She knew it was a risk. I'm an optimist though. Time will tell.

I had an ex that used to vent about our arguments on FB.  Even defriended me (twice
laugh.gif
)

Kinda childish IMO. 

I had an ex that used to vent about our arguments on FB.  Even defriended me (twice
laugh.gif
)

Kinda childish IMO. 

How can you two be in love in just two months? Is this real life?

How can she be so sad after breaking up and only being together for like 2 months? Let's be serious

How can she be so sad after breaking up and only being together for like 2 months? Let's be serious

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Bro, I don't know if Seeko was claiming to love girl or whatever. But if you've never experienced a spark with a girl and can at least somewhat relate, then you need to go outside and meet some women and/or stop dealing with birds.

You can't smash and dash your way into happiness, my friend. Especially with ole girl cooking up a storm whenever? Just for the hell of it?

Only way that could have been better is if she was cooking in the nude and letting you rub on the t's while she spread the butter on your dinner roll for you.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Bro, I don't know if Seeko was claiming to love girl or whatever. But if you've never experienced a spark with a girl and can at least somewhat relate, then you need to go outside and meet some women and/or stop dealing with birds.

You can't smash and dash your way into happiness, my friend. Especially with ole girl cooking up a storm whenever? Just for the hell of it?

Only way that could have been better is if she was cooking in the nude and letting you rub on the t's while she spread the butter on your dinner roll for you.

473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

much obliged...

OP, don't worry you get to fap so you're still winning.

473ffea2_c2fc_6fcd.gif

much obliged...

OP, don't worry you get to fap so you're still winning.

So let me ask you this..when she comes back would you be willing to work things out with her? I only ask because from how you described her in another thread she sounded pretty solid.

So let me ask you this..when she comes back would you be willing to work things out with her? I only ask because from how you described her in another thread she sounded pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom