Relationship/girl help thread. Vol. semi long distance (Edit: Update on page 5)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through

Tell me about it.. I guess she just needs support from her friends... She's out there all by herself, and maybe she just needed to get it off her chest.

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through

Tell me about it.. I guess she just needs support from her friends... She's out there all by herself, and maybe she just needed to get it off her chest.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Idk how you are personally when it comes to relationships, but I NEVER vent to Facebook..If I got some stuff on my mind that is stressing me out, I just hit up a close friend of mine and talk it out and try to get some advice from a level headed person (my friends aren't the type to side with me just because I'm their friend)

Something I noticed was her sister (not sure if it's her actual sister or someone close to her) seemed to be adamant about her taking her advice, so if her sister has a big influence on her decisions, it would just come back to bite you in the future if you stayed together...This is gonna sound extra cliche, but if things are meant to be, they'll work out in the end and she'll come back to you...She's living her life, so just live yours

Idk how you are personally when it comes to relationships, but I NEVER vent to Facebook..If I got some stuff on my mind that is stressing me out, I just hit up a close friend of mine and talk it out and try to get some advice from a level headed person (my friends aren't the type to side with me just because I'm their friend)

Something I noticed was her sister (not sure if it's her actual sister or someone close to her) seemed to be adamant about her taking her advice, so if her sister has a big influence on her decisions, it would just come back to bite you in the future if you stayed together...This is gonna sound extra cliche, but if things are meant to be, they'll work out in the end and she'll come back to you...She's living her life, so just live yours

Word. I dont do the facebook thing either. I had to hurry and delete the automatic "single" status that pops up before I get a hundred comments asking me what happend and all that drama... Luckly I was able to get away with just one phone call from my ex
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
But she cant really talk with her friends when she's out because she's out the country, so she posts on facebook.. But then, I guess she could have just messaged them, hu? I dont know.. She's a drama queen to an extent.

And that's not her sister bro. That's some *#$#$ flight attendant that's probably trying to get her panties... Or am I the only one that gets that vibe? It's not just these comments, it's some other things too...

Your last comment is on point. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. Either way, I'm making the best of it.

Word. I dont do the facebook thing either. I had to hurry and delete the automatic "single" status that pops up before I get a hundred comments asking me what happend and all that drama... Luckly I was able to get away with just one phone call from my ex
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
But she cant really talk with her friends when she's out because she's out the country, so she posts on facebook.. But then, I guess she could have just messaged them, hu? I dont know.. She's a drama queen to an extent.

And that's not her sister bro. That's some *#$#$ flight attendant that's probably trying to get her panties... Or am I the only one that gets that vibe? It's not just these comments, it's some other things too...

Your last comment is on point. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. Either way, I'm making the best of it.

if thats what you feel was for the best good...

probably shouldn't have commented on the status tho...let her and her girlfriends go at in online...guys shouldnt do stuff like that...should have just hit her on the app yall use...

disclaimer for DC...
neither should women but we know they will so let them have that and do whatever it is they do on there

if thats what you feel was for the best good...

probably shouldn't have commented on the status tho...let her and her girlfriends go at in online...guys shouldnt do stuff like that...should have just hit her on the app yall use...

disclaimer for DC...
neither should women but we know they will so let them have that and do whatever it is they do on there

for me.. it's strange that you'd give up on the relationship over a "what if" and a hypothetical situation. She was being truthful about not knowing what the future would bring, I'd think if the roles were reversed, a lot of people would be gun shy about giving a committment.

but perhaps it's best since that means you don't match up well.

for me.. it's strange that you'd give up on the relationship over a "what if" and a hypothetical situation. She was being truthful about not knowing what the future would bring, I'd think if the roles were reversed, a lot of people would be gun shy about giving a committment.

but perhaps it's best since that means you don't match up well.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

sturdy chin

roll.gif

cold blooded..

but anyways, youre saying you wont see her 30 days out of the year? are you being serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats like not seeing her on weekends but get to see her everyday of the week..
2 months? youre to clingy brah.

off topic, thought you was asian.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

sturdy chin

roll.gif

cold blooded..

but anyways, youre saying you wont see her 30 days out of the year? are you being serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats like not seeing her on weekends but get to see her everyday of the week..
2 months? youre to clingy brah.

off topic, thought you was asian.
laugh.gif

Frequent flyer miles down the drain.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope you at least got to join the mile high club.
tired.gif

But nah, jokes aside, I'm sorry, man. I hope you two are able to remain friends. It hurts, but like you said it was a learn, not a loss. Oh but that food, that's a definite L.

Frequent flyer miles down the drain.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope you at least got to join the mile high club.
tired.gif

But nah, jokes aside, I'm sorry, man. I hope you two are able to remain friends. It hurts, but like you said it was a learn, not a loss. Oh but that food, that's a definite L.

Back
Top Bottom