Relationship/girl help thread. Vol. semi long distance (Edit: Update on page 5)

You're tripping. She wants to make extra cash to do something constructive. That choice to work more in order to pay off her debt will be beneficial to her and the relationship in the long run. You mean to tell you you can't let her do her thing to get her *%*% together? That's hella selfish my dude.

The year she takes to get things situated could also be a year you take to get your own stuff situated. Get it together and make it work. She sounds like a good catch that you're willing to let go of because she's not around to smash and take care of you?

I decided I'm gonna stay down with her. We'll see how it goes. She's a good girl and I honestly want to hold on to her, so I'll see what happens.

I decided I'm gonna stay down with her. We'll see how it goes. She's a good girl and I honestly want to hold on to her, so I'll see what happens.

What I am curious about is what about this woman makes you even CONSIDER waiting a year to sit around a wait for her. Considering you haven't known her for 4 months?

What I am curious about is what about this woman makes you even CONSIDER waiting a year to sit around a wait for her. Considering you haven't known her for 4 months?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

smokin.gif

Keep us posted.

smokin.gif

Keep us posted.

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

Your GF of two months.... You're talking about her quitting her job....You're talking about starting a family.... Slow down. Take it slow, it'll figure itself out. She's a nice looking girl. 

I understand that it has only been two months, but I would only ask her to switch/alter her profession as a last resort, ultimatum sort of thing because, if that's the problem, obviously it would be a valid solution. Not to mention, it would be a hell of an example of how dedicated she is to making things work. I mentioned starting a family because a career is a long term situation, and if you're considering a long term relationship with someone, you should be thinking long term, riight?

To the other guy, how would she be in high school if she graduated from a college? Hmm... And no, she doesn't have any siblings in hs.

Don't go down this road. How do you ask a woman who just finished school, loves her job to leave it for you after being with her for two months.
If some broad gave me an ultimatum after 2 months of dating, I would leave her on the spot.

You can't hold ole girl back from trying to make her money. I think that's crazy.

You say it's a sign of how dedicated she is to the relationship if she quits. How about showing how dedicated you are by toughing it out and standing by her side while she tries to bring her finances up???

Your GF of two months.... You're talking about her quitting her job....You're talking about starting a family.... Slow down. Take it slow, it'll figure itself out. She's a nice looking girl. 

I understand that it has only been two months, but I would only ask her to switch/alter her profession as a last resort, ultimatum sort of thing because, if that's the problem, obviously it would be a valid solution. Not to mention, it would be a hell of an example of how dedicated she is to making things work. I mentioned starting a family because a career is a long term situation, and if you're considering a long term relationship with someone, you should be thinking long term, riight?

To the other guy, how would she be in high school if she graduated from a college? Hmm... And no, she doesn't have any siblings in hs.

Don't go down this road. How do you ask a woman who just finished school, loves her job to leave it for you after being with her for two months.
If some broad gave me an ultimatum after 2 months of dating, I would leave her on the spot.

You can't hold ole girl back from trying to make her money. I think that's crazy.

You say it's a sign of how dedicated she is to the relationship if she quits. How about showing how dedicated you are by toughing it out and standing by her side while she tries to bring her finances up???

WHEN DID SHE BECOME A FLIGHT ATTENDANT?

REAL TALK. I THINK SHE WAS THE ATTENDANT ON MY RECENT FLIGHT OUT OF ATLANTA.....

REAL TALK. I THINK SHE WAS THE ATTENDANT ON MY RECENT FLIGHT OUT OF ATLANTA.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, let me see... We dont get along, she dropped out of high school, she's unemployed, lazy as hell, ugly as hell, she smell like boo boo, she got three kids and four baby daddies, and her future is looking reeeal grim... Why wouldnt I?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Maybe she was? She does military flights though.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Ok, what's your point? Whose world is this?
laugh.gif
Relationships are two way streets, and being a flight attendant and being away for a year isnt the only way to "bring her finances up", bruh bruh, and I'm not, by any means, trying to hold her back from doing anything she wants to do. I dont know if I'm coming off as controlling or demanding somehow, but that's not me. Sure, I'll stand by her side while she gets her success on, but the same can be said in a vice versa scenario. Stop trying to make her a damsil in distress, cuz it's not working. Nobody's a victim in this situation, so you can stop all the judging. I'm just trying to see what's most logical to do in my situation and get some advice from kids my age or who have been through a similar situation. Not stand in front of a jurry.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You're tripping. She wants to make extra cash to do something constructive. That choice to work more in order to pay off her debt will be beneficial to her and the relationship in the long run. You mean to tell you you can't let her do her thing to get her *%*% together? That's hella selfish my dude.

The year she takes to get things situated could also be a year you take to get your own stuff situated. Get it together and make it work. She sounds like a good catch that you're willing to let go of because she's not around to smash and take care of you?

Word. And not being able to smash is reason enough to let go. That's all I'ma say about that.... Maybe you dont need to smash, but guess what?

Spoiler [+]
I need to smash

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

smokin.gif

Keep us posted.

No doubt.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, let me see... We dont get along, she dropped out of high school, she's unemployed, lazy as hell, ugly as hell, she smell like boo boo, she got three kids and four baby daddies, and her future is looking reeeal grim... Why wouldnt I?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Maybe she was? She does military flights though.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Ok, what's your point? Whose world is this?
laugh.gif
Relationships are two way streets, and being a flight attendant and being away for a year isnt the only way to "bring her finances up", bruh bruh, and I'm not, by any means, trying to hold her back from doing anything she wants to do. I dont know if I'm coming off as controlling or demanding somehow, but that's not me. Sure, I'll stand by her side while she gets her success on, but the same can be said in a vice versa scenario. Stop trying to make her a damsil in distress, cuz it's not working. Nobody's a victim in this situation, so you can stop all the judging. I'm just trying to see what's most logical to do in my situation and get some advice from kids my age or who have been through a similar situation. Not stand in front of a jurry.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Word. And not being able to smash is reason enough to let go. That's all I'ma say about that.... Maybe you dont need to smash, but guess what?

Spoiler [+]
I need to smash

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

smokin.gif

Keep us posted.

No doubt.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

You should keep her on standby, just like how her job keeps her on standbly. Seems like she is used to it anyway...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn bro... Yeah.. But see...

The other night, I was at work, and she hits me on Fring (app we use on our phones to keep in touch while she's over seas), telling me how much she loves me and misses me and she reminds me that she'll have to make some sacrifices to get her life in order (voulenteering this year) and she might not be home on her off days this month. I tell her that I understand, and at this point, I really want to know how long she plans on drawing this out, so I ask... I ask her where she sees herself in two years (career, living situation, family, etc.), after all the debt is paid off, and she's stable and ready to move forward. She tells me that she cant say, because in her past, she's always planned things for her future and they never turned out how she planned... I understand that, as is the case in most peoples lives, but I asked her what her goals were. Where does she WANT to be in the next two to five years? She keeps saying she doesnt know. I'm sorry, but "I dont know" isnt an acceptable answer for that question, in my opinion, so I ask her again, and she keeps saying she doesnt know. So that did it for me... I cant be on "standby"(ha..) for a year or more with an indefinite "I dont know" kind of future, so I cut it off right there. She, just like a lot of girls, decides to take it public and post it all over facebook, so I politely respond so I dont look like an *%@+*!% that just dumped her for no legitimate reason...

dhaixg.jpg

1zp48bp.jpg

33c7vnp.jpg

Seriously, I hope that things will change in the future and we can try it again. Until then...

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

You should keep her on standby, just like how her job keeps her on standbly. Seems like she is used to it anyway...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn bro... Yeah.. But see...

The other night, I was at work, and she hits me on Fring (app we use on our phones to keep in touch while she's over seas), telling me how much she loves me and misses me and she reminds me that she'll have to make some sacrifices to get her life in order (voulenteering this year) and she might not be home on her off days this month. I tell her that I understand, and at this point, I really want to know how long she plans on drawing this out, so I ask... I ask her where she sees herself in two years (career, living situation, family, etc.), after all the debt is paid off, and she's stable and ready to move forward. She tells me that she cant say, because in her past, she's always planned things for her future and they never turned out how she planned... I understand that, as is the case in most peoples lives, but I asked her what her goals were. Where does she WANT to be in the next two to five years? She keeps saying she doesnt know. I'm sorry, but "I dont know" isnt an acceptable answer for that question, in my opinion, so I ask her again, and she keeps saying she doesnt know. So that did it for me... I cant be on "standby"(ha..) for a year or more with an indefinite "I dont know" kind of future, so I cut it off right there. She, just like a lot of girls, decides to take it public and post it all over facebook, so I politely respond so I dont look like an *%@+*!% that just dumped her for no legitimate reason...

dhaixg.jpg

1zp48bp.jpg

33c7vnp.jpg

Seriously, I hope that things will change in the future and we can try it again. Until then...

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through

Automatic L once the situation was posted on Facebook...Getting other people involved in her decisions FTL

You're better off on your own..If she was mature, she wouldn't have posted that status in the midst of everything the 2 of you were going through

Back
Top Bottom