Relationship help vol. Cheat or no cheat?!!!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

to make it worse they hated eachother back in high school
If it hasn't become obvious to you what's going on here...

And yeah, she's kinda cute and all, but you're gonna throw away 2 years for that?

Not worth it.

Beat off, then make a decision with a clear head.

And yes, I see what I did there.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

fam just break up with your girl... it doesnt seem like you ready to be in a relationship at this point...

dont do your girl like that... she hasnt done anything wrong to you to even warrant thinka bout this

just tell you girl that you still love her & all that, but you not ready to be in a relationship rite now...

but if you're going to cheat, just know that your girl prolly wont ever talk to you again, & most likely that new girl will end up leaving you for some other guy

girls always find out if you mess around... jus break up.. i agree ^

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

to make it worse they hated eachother back in high school
If it hasn't become obvious to you what's going on here...

And yeah, she's kinda cute and all, but you're gonna throw away 2 years for that?

Not worth it.

Beat off, then make a decision with a clear head.

And yes, I see what I did there.
Thats sounds so funny, but you're right!

Devin the dude said it best "Tryna get some more !$% you gon mess up your fa sho !$%" Your girl gon leave u and this other girl prolly aint gonnastay for long.

honestly man the side girl probably doesnt even like you like you think

if she and your girl hate each other... this is probably just her plot to make your girl hate her even more

think about it

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

if she and your girl hate each other... this is probably just her plot to make your girl hate her even more

think about it

word. this is a very tricky situation.. you'd be running the risk of the JO possibly somehow contacting ya current girl, and well.. u know the rest..

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

think about it

word. this is a very tricky situation.. you'd be running the risk of the JO possibly somehow contacting ya current girl, and well.. u know the rest..
I left out that I talked to the side girl she thinks I'm single now.

I dont wanna make this long! I've been with my girlfriend for about 2yrs straight I love her no doubt! But theres this other chick thats been gettin @ me, and to make it worse they hated eachother back in high school. I used to have a crush on her and shes been trying to get at me for the longest, and I dunno what to do! I dont want to mess up anything I have with my girl, but I want my cake and I wanna eat it too. Now, questions for my NT'ers who cheated or been cheated on what do you suggest risk losing a good thing. In addition should I put things I have with my girl on break, then do it or is that wrong aswell?

This is the chick I just wanna u knw.
Plus shorty seems like a good look. Dont mess that up. But if u leave her please let us know, ima be on that eeaarlyyy.
laugh.gif

You are a dumbdonkey.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lovethemshoes

2yrs straight.. don't mess that up
That and what ericberry said.

P.S. That chicks dress is about half an inch away from showing her vag, you can probably see her booty cheeks. No wonder she's willing to sleep with a manthat has a woman.

Damn that girl sexy...

I was in your situation (meaning needing to make a decision)

I "took a break" ....lol ....we were havin probs tho

edit: you're about to get exposed to your GF. Never use a myspace linked pic. i already ask for the add. but only to see more pics
laugh.gif

good luck but i forsee you no longer hittin anything...NT is ruthless

Originally Posted by Rawk On

You are a dumbdonkey.
smh.gif

P.S. That chicks dress is about half an inch away from showing her vag, you can probably see her booty cheeks. No wonder she's willing to sleep with a man that has a woman.
She thinks I'm single!

You are a dumbdonkey.
smh.gif

P.S. That chicks dress is about half an inch away from showing her vag, you can probably see her booty cheeks. No wonder she's willing to sleep with a man that has a woman.
She thinks I'm single!
She still looks like a hoochie though, sorry. But she's young, i assume, since you're 18. SO it's no wonder she's dressed likethat. Anyway...how is it possible for her to think you're single? How do you hide a relationship of two years?
laugh.gif

They know each other from the past, $*%! can get ugly!!! After 2 years, how do you feel about your initial girl, is she wifey material or is she justMs.Right NOW ??? Girl, trying to get some looks nice but she also looks like only for one night. So it's up to you, if you are both physically andemotionally attached to your wifey, then I say don't do it ...

But on a side note, ol'girl trying to get some will definitely get you sidetracked looking like that !!!
wink.gif

do it man..... shorty lookin bad, apologize n get back with ur girl after u pounded her enemy

Just do it

If your thinking about it then..... thats what YOU want

I have never felt true love, I think if you really felt love...love then you will never think of another girl. Since you are right now thinking of cheating...just do that

you might be thinking later down the road "I should have smashed that girl I was about to"

I would definetly do it, Why? you might ask... well thats something you desire so go get it.

If you desire that vagina then do it. I think if you was in love... then you would have no eyes for another girl

dont be the dude that says "I could have" be the "Yea I smashed" guy.

trust me, even if it ends bad.... you were the man

Just do it

If your thinking about it then..... thats what YOU want

I have never felt true love, I think if you really felt love...love then you will never think of another girl. Since you are right now thinking of cheating...just do that

you might be thinking later down the road "I should have smashed that girl I was about to"

I would definetly do it, Why? you might ask... well thats something you desire so go get it.

If you desire that vagina then do it. I think if you was in love... then you would have no eyes for another girl

dont be the dude that says "I could have" be the "Yea I smashed" guy.

trust me, even if it ends bad.... you were the man

You are a dumbdonkey.
smh.gif

She thinks I'm single!
She still looks like a hoochie though, sorry. But she's young, i assume, since you're 18. SO it's no wonder she's dressed like that. Anyway...how is it possible for her to think you're single? How do you hide a relationship of two years?
laugh.gif

Easy I havent seen her in a while since HSchool. Im always w/my girl which live across town. Easliy told her I was single wen we talked.

Back
Top Bottom