Relationship help vol. Cheat or no cheat?!!!

That's ****ed. If you're going to cheat, at least respect your girl and break it off first.

If not, I hope someone you really love does you dirty down the road.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

That's ****ed. If you're going to cheat, at least respect your girl and break it off first.

If not, I hope someone you really love does you dirty down the road.
Dumb Dumb, read the post I said should I break then go with the girl then go back? Read before you post.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Dont do it fam' ...Karma is a Female dog....

found myself in that perdicament last yr ... did that whole..let me put this on pause and get at the chick getting at me.....and yes they too dislikedeachother. ... sure sure plenty of good times were had but in the end....not worth it ...
smh.gif
at me ..and you if you pull that trigger

but I want my cake and I wanna eat it too.
ok so what happens after you eat the cake?

you take a dump. it aint worth it. but i guess to each his own. post pics of your girl

if your gonna cheat, i wouldnt suggest cheating with a girl who knows your gf and doesnt like her. that has potential problem written all over it.

but I want my cake and I wanna eat it too.
ok so what happens after you eat the cake?

you take a dump. it aint worth it. but i guess to each his own. post pics of your girl

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Rawk On

You are a dumbdonkey.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lovethemshoes

2yrs straight.. don't mess that up
That and what ericberry said.

P.S. That chicks dress is about half an inch away from showing her vag, you can probably see her booty cheeks. No wonder she's willing to sleep with a man that has a woman.
She thinks I'm single!
She still looks like a hoochie though, sorry. But she's young, i assume, since you're 18. SO it's no wonder she's dressed like that. Anyway...how is it possible for her to think you're single? How do you hide a relationship of two years?
laugh.gif

Easy I havent seen her in a while since HSchool. Im always w/my girl which live across town. Easliy told her I was single wen we talked.
If that potential side piece knows any way to contact your girl, with the statement you told her above, you probably F'd it up with the girlyou're with.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

to make it worse they hated eachother back in high school
If it hasn't become obvious to you what's going on here...

And yeah, she's kinda cute and all, but you're gonna throw away 2 years for that?

Not worth it.

Beat off, then make a decision with a clear head.

And yes, I see what I did there.
real talk get that fresh one off no !%+@ and you will think straight

Never trust the first shot if you know what i mean cause after that first shot you wont even want her anymore
tired.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

to make it worse they hated eachother back in high school
If it hasn't become obvious to you what's going on here...

And yeah, she's kinda cute and all, but you're gonna throw away 2 years for that?

Not worth it.

Beat off, then make a decision with a clear head.

And yes, I see what I did there.
real talk get that fresh one off no !%+@ and you will think straight

Never trust the first shot if you know what i mean cause after that first shot you wont even want her anymore
tired.gif

TRUE THAT....all son wanna do is smash...after you beat off....you'll be good Trust me( no h_)

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

son if you beat that, you know shes gonna tell your girl...think about it!

word...they confront each other and she be like "well thats why I +%##%* your dude!!!!"
than :donezo

Don't ever cheat on anyone. It's the worst feeling I've ever experienced and it ruins the relationship.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I love when you guys post pics and don't re-host them

hehehehehehehe
i agree

i pointed it out earlier, but duke is about to suffer the consequences and he aint even do anything. wish you luck fam
laugh.gif

Even if you told her you're single, she's def heard that you either mess with your girl or used to, and beleive me when I tell you... she knowswhat she's doing.

Pics to compare though.

you dont love your girl... dont bs... cause if you did you'd forget about the other girl... dont be a +%$$$, be a man and do what is right

Back
Top Bottom