Relationship help vol. Cheat or no cheat?!!!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

OP you think she look better than your girl? Do you love your girl? IF this chick and your chick had beef in the past it can really get ugly...........

CHICK knows what she is doing......
yup. that girl knows what shes starting. she'll tell you she wont tell anyone but one day, everyone will find out.
you think the girl your gonna cheat on with cares about you like your girlfriend does?

ask YOURSELF questions like that before doing anything.

big mistake linking the pic to her myspace
someone frm nt is going to add her and give her the link to this thread

yeah then it's your %%*... you're done.. so you better pray to god that no one on nt is gonna screw you over... hope you dont have people on nt thatdont like you

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

looking at that picture, my groin area says do it, and my mind is saying stick with your girl.

her friend is
pimp.gif

1. if you are willing on cheating, you can't love your girl as much as you think you do
2. if you wanna cheat, it's wayyyyyyy better to get out of the relationship first, because it will ruin your reputation and it's just not fair to yourgirl
3. if you do cheat, your girl will find out...eventually....and that will not end well.

i say break up with your girl, do what you need to do, then if it's meant you and her will end up back together.
but never ever cheat.

if you cheat then it's not meant to be, and even if you break up with her and hook up with the girl that she hates, your chances of getting her back areover.. she'll see it as betrayal and you'll never get her back..

yea the L is coming,, you dudes on here think its funny to try and get a dude wrapped with his lady so for sure its about to be a problem.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

big mistake linking the pic to her myspace
someone frm nt is going to add her and give her the link to this thread

i added her...but i wouldnt do no Bs like that. she nice tho.

fam u just f'd up linking that pic ...go edit that asap. NT snitches are ruthless and will snitch you out. there was just a thread where some guy asked ifhe should beat and he put up pics and got snitched on.

Don't do it. Dig this, ol girl and ur girl used to beef. Say u do get buckets what is the 1st thing the other girl gon do? Rub it in ya girls face to makesure she embarrasses her. Not cool. I'd rather not read another "need help NT vol. girl problems" thread from the result of u thinkin w/ the lilhead and not the bigger. She tryna get at u for a reason, a vindictive reason. Leave it alone B

Damn that girl looks pretty good......
nerd.gif

If you REALLY love your GF though..... don't do it

he's too late already... even if he didnt do anything, it crosses his mind, that says enough... especially cause it's with a girl his gf dont like...stupid people..

It was about 2 years when I cheated on my girlfriend. We now been together for 6 and I hear about it almost every day. Worst mistake of my life.

If you don't care about your girl or don't plan on staying with her go right ahead.

Take the link down. You know how salty some dudes are. As for cheating? I would. But then again I recently lost faith in decent females. If you love your girldont do it

Back
Top Bottom