Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Shoes do absolutely nothing for me. Congrats to those that wanted them and were able to pick them up.

Shoes do absolutely nothing for me. Congrats to those that wanted them and were able to pick them up.

Checked the HOH in Seattle and they only got the Syracuse Future Sole M7s. It's a nice shoe, but I'm still holding out hope for the M7 Advanced away colorway...

Checked the HOH in Seattle and they only got the Syracuse Future Sole M7s. It's a nice shoe, but I'm still holding out hope for the M7 Advanced away colorway...

wasted 2.25 to go to NT just to find out both Aways/Homes are sold out of my size...I HATE LIMITED RELEASES!!!!! smh

wasted 2.25 to go to NT just to find out both Aways/Homes are sold out of my size...I HATE LIMITED RELEASES!!!!! smh

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM.. my phone doesn't work well with the yuku messaging.. but sorry I can't help.. it looks like the size 10 is done on those.. I think I got the last one.. if I hear anything ill let you know.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM.. my phone doesn't work well with the yuku messaging.. but sorry I can't help.. it looks like the size 10 is done on those.. I think I got the last one.. if I hear anything ill let you know.
frown.gif

damn would've loved to have the homes or the aways. sucks that this was a ny only. hopefully they do a hoh limited release
smile.gif

damn would've loved to have the homes or the aways. sucks that this was a ny only. hopefully they do a hoh limited release
smile.gif

my HOH told me they would get the home and away colors later. did anyone else here this from there HOH that's outside of NY?

my HOH told me they would get the home and away colors later. did anyone else here this from there HOH that's outside of NY?

^when i called my connect at my local house of hoops (houston) i was told they already had the home and away colorways, i never went a copped though

^when i called my connect at my local house of hoops (houston) i was told they already had the home and away colorways, i never went a copped though

Back
Top Bottom