Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yea guys don't go nowhere if your still in the area stick around they should be coming in soon and then we just gotta process them and sell them. From my understanding more of the blue ones are coming in.

What floor you on? I'm on 5 killing time. Lol.

I'm in stock room waiting for the shipment by any chance do u see a skinny Asian chick. She works on the 5th floor but Idk if she works today if u spot her let me know she owe me money lol

Yea guys don't go nowhere if your still in the area stick around they should be coming in soon and then we just gotta process them and sell them. From my understanding more of the blue ones are coming in.

I'm in stock room waiting for the shipment by any chance do u see a skinny Asian chick. She works on the 5th floor but Idk if she works today if u spot her let me know she owe me money lol

Yeah, I just seen one pass me by carrying a box of sneakers.. want me to press her? Lmao jk.. you down in sneakers stock? I used to work 7th floor.

Yeah, I just seen one pass me by carrying a box of sneakers.. want me to press her? Lmao jk.. you down in sneakers stock? I used to work 7th floor.

i just wondering if the sizes yet to come in of the blk/blue are gonna be the bigger size shipment like 10 and up since they already got sizes 9.5 and down???......hopefully not cause my name is on the list 4 a size 9.5

i just wondering if the sizes yet to come in of the blk/blue are gonna be the bigger size shipment like 10 and up since they already got sizes 9.5 and down???......hopefully not cause my name is on the list 4 a size 9.5

For real? That's the worst floor and the 6th floor putting mad clothes away and the space is all tiny that you can barely walk through and yet there se mountains of boxes everywhere. They wanted me to work in that sweatbox but I declining it.

For real? That's the worst floor and the 6th floor putting mad clothes away and the space is all tiny that you can barely walk through and yet there se mountains of boxes everywhere. They wanted me to work in that sweatbox but I declining it.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Vinsanity, peep game.. I asked that question and dude said he didn't know.. this is a limited release, so its hard to tell.. I know I'm getting a ten bc they didn't have any.. but its a possibility for the 9.5.. but also keep in mind that is the most limited color.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Vinsanity, peep game.. I asked that question and dude said he didn't know.. this is a limited release, so its hard to tell.. I know I'm getting a ten bc they didn't have any.. but its a possibility for the 9.5.. but also keep in mind that is the most limited color.

Yeah that was two years ago for me.. it wasnt bad.. but its def slower than the sneakers stock.. I know how time moves when $%!$@$ is yelling "tickets!!!!"

Yeah that was two years ago for me.. it wasnt bad.. but its def slower than the sneakers stock.. I know how time moves when $%!$@$ is yelling "tickets!!!!"

Just got my ten from Niketown.. shipment is in.. they look like they got quite a few sizes in the future soles.. away colorway is moving like hot cakes.. no more 10s. Headed uptown now. I suggest cats head towards ntny ASAP.

Just got my ten from Niketown.. shipment is in.. they look like they got quite a few sizes in the future soles.. away colorway is moving like hot cakes.. no more 10s. Headed uptown now. I suggest cats head towards ntny ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom