Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

my house of hoops got these also, the home and away melo m7 advances. didnt ask about the future soles.

my house of hoops got these also, the home and away melo m7 advances. didnt ask about the future soles.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM.. my phone doesn't work well with the yuku messaging.. but sorry I can't help.. it looks like the size 10 is done on those.. I think I got the last one.. if I hear anything ill let you know.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM.. my phone doesn't work well with the yuku messaging.. but sorry I can't help.. it looks like the size 10 is done on those.. I think I got the last one.. if I hear anything ill let you know.

do these come in that special box or just regular jordan boxes? im gonna be at NT around 4...praying they still have my size in stock for the aways so i dont waste that $2.50 subway ride

check your local house of hoops for all 4 pairs of these shoes, my local hoh has the home and aways. also ftlunlocked tweeted that all hoh should have these shoes available starting today.

check your local house of hoops for all 4 pairs of these shoes, my local hoh has the home and aways. also ftlunlocked tweeted that all hoh should have these shoes available starting today.

do these come in that special box or just regular jordan boxes? im gonna be at NT around 4...praying they still have my size in stock for the aways so i dont waste that $2.50 subway ride

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

spectacular, I thought you stopped working at NTNY years ago lol

It was seasonal then and now I'm permanent. Kudos to everyone that got there pairs. Take care of them

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

spectacular, I thought you stopped working at NTNY years ago lol

It was seasonal then and now I'm permanent. Kudos to everyone that got there pairs. Take care of them

i called my hoh which is in willowbrook mall and they said they only had the cuse colorway. So i called NTNY and they said they ahd 2 size 11s left. I raced from nj to ny and was able to snag a 10.5 and the last 11 in the away colorway. I wanted to get the home 2 but i think the away is much better

i called my hoh which is in willowbrook mall and they said they only had the cuse colorway. So i called NTNY and they said they ahd 2 size 11s left. I raced from nj to ny and was able to snag a 10.5 and the last 11 in the away colorway. I wanted to get the home 2 but i think the away is much better

Originally Posted by riddla713

where u located????.......i had called both HOH near me and both said they only got the orange future sole unless shipment on the others was delayed.....im in N.J. btw

Originally Posted by riddla713

where u located????.......i had called both HOH near me and both said they only got the orange future sole unless shipment on the others was delayed.....im in N.J. btw

Willowbrook HOH is the worst... they always have some "issue" with shipments which i translate into them copping for themselves & it just hasn't been brought up to FTL corp yet.

Willowbrook HOH is the worst... they always have some "issue" with shipments which i translate into them copping for themselves & it just hasn't been brought up to FTL corp yet.

Originally Posted by Type X

u got a great point ther X!!!!!.......i dont really deal with them that much usually go the cherry hill they take good care of me over ther!!!!.....it was kinda funny when i went to Willowbrook 4 the BG hyperdunks and they said they didnt get any 9.5s or i think 10.5s in ther shipment but had almost evry other size!!!!!........c'mon now really

Originally Posted by Type X

u got a great point ther X!!!!!.......i dont really deal with them that much usually go the cherry hill they take good care of me over ther!!!!.....it was kinda funny when i went to Willowbrook 4 the BG hyperdunks and they said they didnt get any 9.5s or i think 10.5s in ther shipment but had almost evry other size!!!!!........c'mon now really

^^^ well i know for a fact that the smaller sizes hit willowbrook later then the bigger sizes. Willowbrook usually hooks it up, I wouldnt doubt them getting the shipment of home and away in a couple days.

^^^ well i know for a fact that the smaller sizes hit willowbrook later then the bigger sizes. Willowbrook usually hooks it up, I wouldnt doubt them getting the shipment of home and away in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom