Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Originally Posted by mustbefire

These are not releasing with the box and shirt correct?
the retail is $130.00 + tax.  I'm not sure about the shirt but yeah they are releasing with the box...what sneakers you ever bought that didn't come with a  box?
laugh.gif

the retail is $130.00 + tax.  I'm not sure about the shirt but yeah they are releasing with the box...what sneakers you ever bought that didn't come with a  box?
laugh.gif

just call the hoh at 34th st nyc
the guy said the melo will come out in 6 11,but not sure does it come will the box or not
and one guy said the sneaker come with box maybe just for family

just call the hoh at 34th st nyc
the guy said the melo will come out in 6 11,but not sure does it come will the box or not
and one guy said the sneaker come with box maybe just for family

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

anywhere in LA releasing them with the special box set? I'd love to have the box set in my collection

anywhere in LA releasing them with the special box set? I'd love to have the box set in my collection

Originally Posted by ruger04

Who cares... he still can't win. So these and any of his shoes mean NOTHING!!!

agreed and the shoe itself isnt doing it either, looks like an ugly version of the lebron 4.  Nice box tho.

Originally Posted by ruger04

Who cares... he still can't win. So these and any of his shoes mean NOTHING!!!

agreed and the shoe itself isnt doing it either, looks like an ugly version of the lebron 4.  Nice box tho.

Back
Top Bottom