Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

I have been trying to get a confirmation on which Niketown stores will have them, but can't find any new info. Wish it was just a simple release.

I have been trying to get a confirmation on which Niketown stores will have them, but can't find any new info. Wish it was just a simple release.

Any updates on these?

I called Niketown and they're only releasing the black/metallic-silver/white cw, HOH doesn't know if they'll have stocks...

Any updates on these?

I called Niketown and they're only releasing the black/metallic-silver/white cw, HOH doesn't know if they'll have stocks...

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Any updates on these?

No Nyk Blues?...guess I won't be getting these then

Any updates on these?

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Any updates on these?

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Any updates on these?

Man i wanted this pack since i seen it, The box pack is only for friends and fam though. Sucks. And the rest come in a plain box, I missed out on the Black ones cuz i had no dough. SMh

Man i wanted this pack since i seen it, The box pack is only for friends and fam though. Sucks. And the rest come in a plain box, I missed out on the Black ones cuz i had no dough. SMh

So these are releasing today.... Anyone know for sure which stores will for sure have the M7 Advanced thats limited to 144 pairs ? Maybe Niketown??
nerd.gif

So these are releasing today.... Anyone know for sure which stores will for sure have the M7 Advanced thats limited to 144 pairs ? Maybe Niketown??
nerd.gif

Any updates on these?

Which Niketown did you call that said this.... Niketown NY??

Any updates on these?

Which Niketown did you call that said this.... Niketown NY??

Back
Top Bottom