Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

shoe is hideous ...jb needs to make better looking shoe for Melo !

Side note JB needs to drop NY Knicks 10's !!!! Now that Melo is with NY and he is JB signee ! LETS GO !

shoe is hideous ...jb needs to make better looking shoe for Melo !

Side note JB needs to drop NY Knicks 10's !!!! Now that Melo is with NY and he is JB signee ! LETS GO !

I need these in my life with box n shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

If you don't get the pack the shirt was available at retailers like footlocker, champs, etc.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

If you don't get the pack the shirt was available at retailers like footlocker, champs, etc.

Will the black and white CW be available at all Niketown stores or just NY Niketown and HOH NY? I'm in the Bay and would love a pair to ball in. Great all around shoe to ball in.

Will the black and white CW be available at all Niketown stores or just NY Niketown and HOH NY? I'm in the Bay and would love a pair to ball in. Great all around shoe to ball in.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Real talk. I just want the black and whites to ball in. They better end up being a nationwide release. I hate when Nike does regional releases.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Real talk. I just want the black and whites to ball in. They better end up being a nationwide release. I hate when Nike does regional releases.

Back
Top Bottom