Remaining faithful

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Pepper

I stopped reading your replies a long time ago. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the energy.
Well I'll just repeat it for him then in a simpler manner. The same thing we get out of every other girl we keep around. Meaningless sex. Rarely but on occasion company when your bored. Most women are dishonest to begin with, as are most men. We just happened to believe this one wasn't for some reason, and clearly it was a mistake on our part. So you treat them like any other girl, you make the mistake of trusting someone, they don't force that upon you. Those feelings you gained along the way were based on this mistake you made, so once she exposes the reality of it all she removes what separated her from the other girls in the first place. It's really not that hard to understand
laugh.gif
 you see that right there is what can get you exploited real easy but live how you think is best. Unfortunately there are more people that think like you than not so heh.

Makes it easier for me.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Pepper

I stopped reading your replies a long time ago. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the energy.
Well I'll just repeat it for him then in a simpler manner. The same thing we get out of every other girl we keep around. Meaningless sex. Rarely but on occasion company when your bored. Most women are dishonest to begin with, as are most men. We just happened to believe this one wasn't for some reason, and clearly it was a mistake on our part. So you treat them like any other girl, you make the mistake of trusting someone, they don't force that upon you. Those feelings you gained along the way were based on this mistake you made, so once she exposes the reality of it all she removes what separated her from the other girls in the first place. It's really not that hard to understand
laugh.gif
 you see that right there is what can get you exploited real easy but live how you think is best. Unfortunately there are more people that think like you than not so heh.

Makes it easier for me.
Explain?  Your ambiguity makes it difficult to understand your post.. 

If youre getting that its easier for you to play dudes, well you cant really say that for all cats.. just the ones you happen to deal with, and maybe you unwittingly seekout easy targets?  Some of us can spot a farce before it even begins to take form..

Originally Posted by Phen0m

laugh.gif

Makes it easier for me.

If youre getting that its easier for you to play dudes, well you cant really say that for all cats.. just the ones you happen to deal with, and maybe you unwittingly seekout easy targets?  Some of us can spot a farce before it even begins to take form..
See I don't like to play games or play dudes because I'm upfront about who I am once it hits that level. I really don't have the time for the BS. When I'm observing a man I'm interested in I would have already caught on to that and moved on because I watch people and patterns. When I said it makes it easier for me...makes it easier for me to divert my attention elsewhere. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You dudes sound like females man. Once something like that happens, you simply see people for what they are and see where whatever y'all have truly stands. You dudes are really here arguing with dude because he will stop caring? Clearly she isn't worth caring for, like plenty of other woman us men keep around just cause. You just so happened to make a mistake with that one, so back to the usual. You dudes complicate things way too much. Dudes talking about just because a woman's worthy of your love don't mean she won't do you dirty? That just explains the kind of dudes you are, Phenom you wasting your time typing these dudes are a whole different type of...

I don't care who you are or how emotionally disconnected from the world you are, you spend a certain amount of years loving and caring for a woman, she slips, you find out...you just don't turn the switch and say "Ef this skeez, I no longer care for you" for any of you dudes to say that and truly believe it, it's obvious you've NEVER felt anything other than physical attraction to a woman, be real to yourself, you just can't turn on and of emotions at the drop of a dime no matter how dirty you are done.
There's no switch. But you use your logic and your mind and you come to terms with the reality of the situation. You go based on what you believe not what you feel. That's the difference between men and women. Your right you can't control emotion, but you can control your actions, you can control the out come of a situation. This emotional weakness you speak of I can't relate. I aint about to sit here doing something I don't want to over feelings, that's for the birds. As a man if your feelings overpower your mind, that's just how you were built there's nothing you can do I guess, but some of us aren't built that way. 

Bro, I'll put it to you in a much simpler way.You make a girl your woman...yours!...fall in love with her, consider a family with her, 5 Yeats down the line, she has a moment of weakness, cheats on you, you find out...you won't be caught in a moment of emotional weakness??..everything you thought this woman to be, all the time and effort invested is threatened and what you will do according to you, is use male logic and not be caught in emotional weakness that according to you is characteristic of only females?...once again, YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS LIKE TO FALL FOR A WOMAN...if you really feel you can bounce just like that...is not about male/female, is about emotions and like someone else stated these are not exclusive to either or....I think it actually hurts a man more to get cheated on than it does a woman, women wether they admit it or not have come to terms with the fact that to men sex is just sex, we as men don't think women view sex this, therefore we feel for a woman to stray it has to do with some emotional connection and that sirs will break your ego more than anything else...At this moment bro, just admit you've never felt anything deep enough for a woman and then your argument will make sense and I will respect your outlook because you simply haven't actually experience much and you are just going off hypotheticals.Now to make things clear, i have faith we all should be strong enough to move on, no matter how much we loved said person, nobody does from a heartbreak, well at least no one should, but to say a man is weak or not alpha enough because he shed tears from being deceit, is straight up BS.
roll.gif
wether is your ego or your heart, you will be hurt, but I believe you will bounce back once the smoke settles.

laugh.gif

Makes it easier for me.

See I don't like to play games or play dudes because I'm upfront about who I am once it hits that level. I really don't have the time for the BS. When I'm observing a man I'm interested in I would have already caught on to that and moved on because I watch people and patterns. When I said it makes it easier for me...makes it easier for me to divert my attention elsewhere. 

^^ But thats a good thing I'd say. Were not talking about turning feelings and intentions off and on at a whim.. rather in times of war only.

If things are good, then why divert your attention elsewhere? And if you were to divert said attention, you cant just assume it would go unnoticed. No matter what you "think", its very difficult to provide onesself with an honest assessment of your actions.. Humans are naturally biased.

laugh.gif

Makes it easier for me.

I don't believe I once said anything about playing games or females. I am also very upfront, some do get hurt but it's most certainly due to feelings they gained, not lies I tell 
laugh.gif
. I can't speak for phenom, but I most certainly do not lead females to believe they will be more than what they are which is what it sounds like you are implying. Again if they believe that's the case it's because that's what they want to believe, not due to me. You may not be one of those females who can have casual relationships with men, but that's you. This whole discussion is about women who step out, which clearly don't carry the same mentality as you. Some women are ok with just being another woman you keep around, when it comes to the women I encountered the number is actually rather high, no one likes being lied to but when you keep it real they still seem to stick around knowing what's going on. We young and living life and so are they. 

I don't care who you are or how emotionally disconnected from the world you are, you spend a certain amount of years loving and caring for a woman, she slips, you find out...you just don't turn the switch and say "Ef this skeez, I no longer care for you" for any of you dudes to say that and truly believe it, it's obvious you've NEVER felt anything other than physical attraction to a woman, be real to yourself, you just can't turn on and of emotions at the drop of a dime no matter how dirty you are done.
There's no switch. But you use your logic and your mind and you come to terms with the reality of the situation. You go based on what you believe not what you feel. That's the difference between men and women. Your right you can't control emotion, but you can control your actions, you can control the out come of a situation. This emotional weakness you speak of I can't relate. I aint about to sit here doing something I don't want to over feelings, that's for the birds. As a man if your feelings overpower your mind, that's just how you were built there's nothing you can do I guess, but some of us aren't built that way. 

Bro, I'll put it to you in a much simpler way. You make a girl your woman...yours!...fall in love with her, consider a family with her, 5 Yeats down the line, she has a moment of weakness, cheats on you, you find out...you won't be caught in a moment of emotional weakness??..everything you thought this woman to be, all the time and effort invested is threatened and what you will do according to you, is use male logic and not be caught in emotional weakness that according to you is characteristic of only females?...once again, YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS LIKE TO FALL FOR A WOMAN...if you really feel you can bounce just like that...is not about male/female, is about emotions and like someone else stated these are not exclusive to either or....I think it actually hurts a man more to get cheated on than it does a woman, women wether they admit it or not have come to terms with the fact that to men sex is just sex, we as men don't think women view sex this, therefore we feel for a woman to stray it has to do with some emotional connection and that sirs will break your ego more than anything else... At this moment bro, just admit you've never felt anything deep enough for a woman and then your argument will make sense and I will respect your outlook because you simply haven't actually experience much and you are just going off hypotheticals. Now to make things clear, i have faith we all should be strong enough to move on, no matter how much we loved said person, nobody does from a heartbreak, well at least no one should, but to say a man is weak or not alpha enough because he shed tears from being deceit, is straight up BS.
roll.gif
wether is your ego or your heart, you will be hurt, but I believe you will bounce back once the smoke settles.
Noone here is sub-human.. of course it will hurt, certainly it will sting.  But that doesnt change the fact that a job still has to be done.  You do what the situation requires.  Nothing more or less.  You cant sit back and say man..wasted 5 years, b/c they were obviously enjoyable 5 years.. you both got great things out of that 5 years or it wouldntve lasted even that long.. alas.. wasnt meant to move beyond 5 years.  Now start to build some place else 

Bro, I'll put it to you in a much simpler way.You make a girl your woman...yours!...fall in love with her, consider a family with her, 5 Yeats down the line, she has a moment of weakness, cheats on you, you find out...you won't be caught in a moment of emotional weakness??..everything you thought this woman to be, all the time and effort invested is threatened and what you will do according to you, is use male logic and not be caught in emotional weakness that according to you is characteristic of only females?...once again, YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS LIKE TO FALL FOR A WOMAN...if you really feel you can bounce just like that...is not about male/female, is about emotions and like someone else stated these are not exclusive to either or....I think it actually hurts a man more to get cheated on than it does a woman, women wether they admit it or not have come to terms with the fact that to men sex is just sex, we as men don't think women view sex this, therefore we feel for a woman to stray it has to do with some emotional connection and that sirs will break your ego more than anything else...At this moment bro, just admit you've never felt anything deep enough for a woman and then your argument will make sense and I will respect your outlook because you simply haven't actually experience much and you are just going off hypotheticals.Now to make things clear, i have faith we all should be strong enough to move on, no matter how much we loved said person, nobody does from a heartbreak, well at least no one should, but to say a man is weak or not alpha enough because he shed tears from being deceit, is straight up BS.
roll.gif
No. You are twisting this into what you want. I'm saying as a man you should be strong enough to not give in to your emotion. Not that you shouldn't cry, or be hurt. I'm saying that if you give a woman your all and she steps out, which like you said isn't the same for a woman than it is for a man you gotta accept that she aint the right chick for you. You basically been saying all along that everyone will just keep around a chick that does this, or they don't love them. I'm saying if this happens that is all I need to realize that I gave all my love to the wrong person, someone who clearly couldn't appreciate it. You going in all sorts of directions with your argument. Make up your mind. Continuing to love someone who shows you they aren't what you thought, due to feelings is the emotional weakness I'm speaking of. In this situation you know better, but you aint thinking, you too weak to move on. That is the emotional weakness which is a female trait I was speaking of. You know the whole good girl loves bad guy which she hopes she can change kind of thing. As a man you should be able to see #%%# for what it is, not create this fantasy based off of your feelings. That's all i'm saying. 

I don't believe I once said anything about playing games or females. I am also very upfront, some do get hurt but it's most certainly due to feelings they gained, not lies I tell 
laugh.gif
. I can't speak for phenom, but I most certainly do not lead females to believe they will be more than what they are which is what it sounds like you are implying. Again if they believe that's the case it's because that's what they want to believe, not due to me. You may not be one of those females who can have casual relationships with men, but that's you. This whole discussion is about women who step out, which clearly don't carry the same mentality as you. Some women are ok with just being another woman you keep around, when it comes to the women I encountered the number is actually rather high, no one likes being lied to but when you keep it real they still seem to stick around knowing what's going on. We young and living life and so are they. 

And this is whats most important from the outset.. how you begin any relationship(casual, serious or other) is going to set the tide or the entire span of it.  Honesty is paramount, and occasionally you take some quick L's, off of chicks who dont like what you have to say or how you say it or are "expectant" on certain action from you.. but the overwhelming majority will still spin with you in my experiences because at the end of the day.. "He is what he is, and I respect that". 

Not only that, its just less stressful to live life in my own image, rather than how this other person views the norm.  Her reality isnt mine just because im seeking intimacy or partnership  

roll.gif
No. You are twisting this into what you want. I'm saying as a man you should be strong enough to not give in to your emotion. Not that you shouldn't cry, or be hurt. I'm saying that if you give a woman your all and she steps out, which like you said isn't the same for a woman than it is for a man you gotta accept that she aint the right chick for you. You basically been saying all along that everyone will just keep around a chick that does this, or they don't love them. I'm saying if this happens that is all I need to realize that I gave all my love to the wrong person, someone who clearly couldn't appreciate it. You going in all sorts of directions with your argument. Make up your mind. Continuing to love someone who shows you they aren't what you thought, due to feelings is the emotional weakness I'm speaking of. In this situation you know better, but you aint thinking, you too weak to move on. That is the emotional weakness which is a female trait I was speaking of. You know the whole good girl loves bad guy which she hopes she can change kind of thing. As a man you should be able to see #%%# for what it is, not create this fantasy based off of your feelings. That's all i'm saying. 

Never did I say keep a woman the deceit you around just because you still love them, or because you can't see yourself starting over, if that day comes you should know is time to build elsewhere or who knows, you might still want to work at it, but anyone cheated on male or female should be able to move on....then again every situation is different.And crying, is giving into your emotions, the hell are you talking about, specially for a man...Well said Phenom and Nowitnez....I can respect that.

"There's no switch. But you use your logic and your mind and you come to terms with the reality of the situation. You go based on what you believe not what you feel. That's the difference between men and women. Your right you can't control emotion, but you can control your actions, you can control the out come of a situation. This emotional weakness you speak of I can't relate. I aint about to sit here doing something I don't want to over feelings, that's for the birds. As a man if your feelings overpower your mind, that's just how you were built there's nothing you can do I guess, but some of us aren't built that way. " You just basically repeated what you initially quoted arguing about.  How you took that as me saying a man can't cry idk bruh 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom