"No
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, I had you on my mind too much to do that. You have sex with any girls?"

"Yes I did, I just had to get everything out of my system."

LIES on both sides
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you guys have some problems with this relationship stuff. Doesn't make you a man if you front and pretend that cheating on your girl is ok. Cheating is wrong in any way, shape, or form sorry to break it to you.

I just find it humorous that there's a notion that people that cheat have this switch in their brain that they can flick on and off that makes them cheat or stay faithful..I do believe that just because someone cheated once, it doesn't necessarily mean they will continue to cheat (I personally wouldn't tolerate it tho)..However, I've experienced through friends of mine that cheated before that it becomes somewhat of a habit once it occurs..It's that mentality of "I got away with it once, so maybe I can get away with it again" and it just becomes something that is done w/o thinking.

The problem arises when it is a habit that can't be shaken off once married (assuming Marriage is a future option)..Then these same dudes that were bragging about all the girls they were smashin while in a relationship can't go long without cheating, then when they get caught cheating they lose half their stuff..If you're comfortable giving away your hard earned money in the future because you can't keep it in your pants when around other women, then do you.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hey ricky, here's how if plays out on average though:

"Did you have sex with any guys when we were apart
embarassed.gif
?"

"No
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

LIES on both side
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

famb... give me your PayPal. I'm finna send you five dollars for this ...

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just find it humorous that there's a notion that people that cheat have this switch in their brain that they can flick on and off that makes them cheat or stay faithful..I do believe that just because someone cheated once, it doesn't necessarily mean they will continue to cheat (I personally wouldn't tolerate it tho)..However, I've experienced through friends of mine that cheated before that it becomes somewhat of a habit once it occurs..It's that mentality of "I got away with it once, so maybe I can get away with it again" and it just becomes something that is done w/o thinking.

The problem arises when it is a habit that can't be shaken off once married (assuming Marriage is a future option)..Then these same dudes that were bragging about all the girls they were smashin while in a relationship can't go long without cheating, then when they get caught cheating they lose half their stuff..If you're comfortable giving away your hard earned money in the future because you can't keep it in your pants when around other women, then do you.

QFT.

If you and your girl have deep feelings for each other and either one of you found out you were cheating you know how upset either party would be. It's not morally right and no girl likes a man who is unfaithful. If you wanna smash random !+##$@ 24/7, there's nothing wrong with that in my eyes, but I don't understand why you would be in a relationship if that's what you're looking for. Stick with your girl. The ({}) is tempting but if you can't stay committed in a relationship you should not be in one. I mean, that is the purpose of a monogamous relationship.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hey ricky, here's how it plays out on average though:

"Did you have sex with any guys when we were apart
embarassed.gif
?"

"No
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

LIES on both sides 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

famb... give me your PayPal. I'm finna send you five dollars for this ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by cap1229

His main is probably a sista. Seriously threads like this with little to no regard for monogamy is part of the reason AA females are out here getting infected at such rapid rates.

I will say though that its a good thing i expect more out of a partner than some of you do. I do observe and wait patiently for the other shoe to drop with men cause that match thing is real but i would ride out on a dude i trusted to have a sexual relationship with if he cheated but he would already know that about me. Thats one of the first things i let be known: I dont creep so if he does it and i find out any other way but from him telling me he would already know what time it is. I would find out cause i place ppl in positions to get info and i dont like to speak on what id do or what somebody else would do for me.

My health > your health. Thats what im selfish about.

White girls ain't exempt from getting cheated on so you could save all the AA female victimization.

grin.gif
They arent exempt true but they arent the ones getting infected at crazy rapid rates...atleast here in the DMV thats our reality.
laugh.gif
You live in the DMV. If you ain't assuming the worst and protecting yourself knowing what's surrounding you, you aren't that selfish about your health. Any way you put it, you failed yourself in that predicament. No one owes you nothing, and unless they said them vows you place yourself at risk for whole heartedly believing that.  

Wade187 is murking y'all.

Maybe its because I agree with him though...

Can't get mad cuz he wants outside yambs...

Maybe you know you're ready to settle down when you realize you can't have them all.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

7 pages i see. I been working not able to respond.

No my girl isn't a "sista" either this has nothing to do with race. Just me wanting to have some new type of yambs I've never had before.

Still not sure what I'll do.

Let's be honest OP.  Your gonna do it
laugh.gif

When my dude said "get it out of your system" i think he meant while your young.  It's true temptation will always bee there in one form or another.  But the "liquidity" of the P is way more fluid when you are young.  Its more readily avaialable at a younger age.  When you are 45 and women your age are in menopause its tough sledding out there.  So, to use NT terminology, you minus whale do it now.

These threads always come up and everyone says "its morally wrong to cheat".  But morals are self defined.  And I love the "get in an open relationship if you want to bang other chicks".  I have never in my life met some one in an open relationship.  I never see that as an option.  You will never have a girl if you ask them "hey can we have an open relationship" 99% of woman will say no. 

Life is always a battle of options.  If you are ok with the possibility of losing your girl then cheat on her.  Just know that with cheating comes an inherent possibility of losing your girlfriend.  You know you are in a good relationship when yambs are thrown at you and you can say "no way i would risk losing what i have for that".  But weigh your options. 

Too busy working huh.

You aint get no play huh.

Stay with your shorty fambs.

Its clear you cant handle other yambs.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by Pepper

If she does that, shes no longer my shortie, but can possibly stay on board as a bed partner, activity partner, or whatever other role I see fit. So doesnt really affect me from that point on.

Everyone's personal constitution varys. I hold my significant others to a certain standard, and trust that she holds herself to one similar. If she violates that..so be it.. her and I arent bound by blood. She's simply bumped down a few notches, and the fomula takes a different shape, as one of the elements has devolved. Conversely, if I violate, I understand that I could be out as well.

Its a balancing act, and about knowledge of self. At the end of the day. Do what agrees best with your mental composition, and lifestyle at that moment; And not living for other folks view of "your" world.
What do you get out of keeping an individual around who's dishonest? I mean...really.

Because it doesnt really matter to me I guess.  Most of the time, if things are going as they should, and a female stepsout.. there are tells and subtleties that can be pickedup.. Failing that, she was obviously just a poor choice for main chick anyway, and oops.. either way, its on me.   The assembly line doesnt end with that chick.

So on a case-by-case basis, can a female who cheated stick around in some capacity?  Sure.  No use in me crying over a poor decision she made, as its not like I birthed the chick and schooled her through her formative years.  At the end of the day, sex is sex.. people f*ck other people. .get over it and gain a more discerning eye for the one you want to call "the one".

You guess or you KNOW?  I believe most of us know that "sex is sex", it really boils down to the level of intimacy or compatibility with that person which makes the sex special or different for some. We are human, catching feelings isn't a female trait it's a HUMAN condition. Woman you're with for HOWEVER long steps out, potentially bruises your ego and your vision of her and yet you STILL want to keep her around? Again, what's the point? 

Is it that you like looking in to the face of someone that agreed to be intimate with you knowing she smanged buddy a few weeks ago...but you're still going to get up in her guts because it's convenient? Your box, YOUR female, this woman you put your effort and expendable income in cheats and all you're going to do is have her around after the dust settles and do the same damn thing and get in to the same routine. Sure.

Let's have some self respect here, let's have some dignity.

What do you get out of keeping an individual around who's dishonest? I mean...really.

Because it doesnt really matter to me I guess.  Most of the time, if things are going as they should, and a female stepsout.. there are tells and subtleties that can be pickedup.. Failing that, she was obviously just a poor choice for main chick anyway, and oops.. either way, its on me.   The assembly line doesnt end with that chick.

So on a case-by-case basis, can a female who cheated stick around in some capacity?  Sure.  No use in me crying over a poor decision she made, as its not like I birthed the chick and schooled her through her formative years.  At the end of the day, sex is sex.. people f*ck other people. .get over it and gain a more discerning eye for the one you want to call "the one".

You guess or you KNOW?  I believe most of us know that "sex is sex", it really boils down to the level of intimacy or compatibility with that person which makes the sex special or different for some. We are human, catching feelings isn't a female trait it's a HUMAN condition. Woman you're with for HOWEVER long steps out, potentially bruises your ego and your vision of her and yet you STILL want to keep her around? Again, what's the point? 

Is it that you like looking in to the face of someone that agreed to be intimate with you knowing she smanged buddy a few weeks ago...but you're still going to get up in her guts because it's convenient? Your box, YOUR female, this woman you put your effort and expendable income in cheats and all you're going to do is have her around after the dust settles and do the same damn thing and get in to the same routine. Sure.

Generally right after a woman cheats, and wants to stay around, i'd assume some sort of atonement and restitution is set in motion on her part.. She already messed up.. that part is done.. so why would I penalized myself just because she erred?  Then I lose twice. 

Im sure Id much rather enjoy the groveling, and whatever else is so follow in the shorterm, meanwhile ensuring that you reposition your longterm focus and goals with that person.  Simple mathematics.  You turn a situation on itself, and work it to your benefit.  

Again.. everyone is wired differently.  I would do what works for me in all facets of life.  Others would do the converse.  We all cant fit into the same pair of shoes..

Generally right after a woman cheats, and wants to stay around, i'd assume some sort of atonement and restitution is set in motion on her part.. She already messed up.. that part is done.. so why would I penalized myself just because she erred?  Then I lose twice. 

Im sure Id much rather enjoy the groveling, and whatever else is so follow in the shorterm, meanwhile ensuring that you reposition your longterm focus and goals with that person.  Simple mathematics.  You turn a situation on itself, and work it to your benefit.  

Again.. everyone is wired differently.  I would do what works for me in all facets of life.  Others would do the converse.  We all cant fit into the same pair of shoes..

Sir, You're giving me a heaping pile of word salad 
laugh.gif

You keeping her around just for the sake of watching her sob over not losing you only signifies to me that not only do your stoic posts look silly now, but makes you look so damn juvenile.

Stop the games.

laugh.gif

You keeping her around just for the sake of watching her sob over not losing you only signifies to me that not only do your stoic posts look silly now, but makes you look so damn juvenile.

Stop the games.

Well thank you for the veiled compliment.  Also, perhaps my actions are juvenile.. And?  Were this persons actions not juvenile in their lack of self control?  I can play a situation however it needs to be played.. no matter the scenario..

So how is it ok for a female to *$$$ herself, have the dude she cheated with *$$$ her.. yet the ex is left holding the bag and out of the party.. Doesnt really compute.  

laugh.gif

Stop the games.

Well thank you for the veiled compliment.  Also, perhaps my actions are juvenile.. And?  Were this persons actions not juvenile in their lack of self control?  I can play a situation however it needs to be played.. no matter the scenario..

So how is it ok for a female to *$$$ herself, have the dude she cheated with *$$$ her.. yet the ex is left holding the bag and out of the party.. Doesnt really compute.  
It wasn't a compliment. 
roll.gif

And? Do you not care to be taken seriously as a young man and in to maturity? Over the course of your life and my own, we'll form intricate  in relationships with friends, family, lovers and our peers in the work environment.  Acting out and declaring "YOLO" throughout the duration of your life span isn't going to cut it.
Life isn't all about tit for tat, it's maddening. 

so are you trying to say since his or her actions were immature and self centered, it's time to return the favor? It's time to partake in a self depreciating journey that not only will entangle your emotions, sap valuable time..only to make someone else suffer.

Got you. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

7 pages i see. I been working not able to respond.

No my girl isn't a "sista" either this has nothing to do with race. Just me wanting to have some new type of yambs I've never had before.

Still not sure what I'll do.
Sure bro whatever you say ...

laugh.gif

Stop the games.

It wasn't a compliment. 
roll.gif

And? Do you not care to be taken seriously as a young man and in to maturity? Over the course of your life and my own, we'll form intricate  in relationships with friends, family, lovers and our peers in the work environment.  Acting out and declaring "YOLO" throughout the duration of your life span isn't going to cut it.

so are you trying to say since his or her actions were immature and self centered, it's time to return the favor? It's time to partake in a self depreciating journey that not only will entangle your emotions, sap valuable time..only to make someone else suffer.

Got you. 
grin.gif

Never said anything of the sort.  Implications be damned.  What I said is that, if shortie wants to stay, maybe we can find a role for her.  Youre telling me a guy has to take being cheated on, go through the yelling, screaming and drama that comes with that, and ask her politely to leave the relationship if she's trying to stay?  Alot to deal with.  I'd much rather allow you to make your own adult decisions, and reap the results of those decisions.

Im not an arguer or a fighter.. if you dont like the possible results, dont put yourself in that situation to began with.

It wasn't a compliment. 
roll.gif

Got you. 
grin.gif

Never said anything of the sort.  Implications be damned.  What I said is that, if shortie wants to stay, maybe we can find a role for her.  Youre telling me a guy has to take being cheated on, go through the yelling, screaming and drama that comes with that, and ask her politely to leave the relationship if she's trying to stay?  Alot to deal with.  I'd much rather allow you to make your own adult decisions, and reap the results of those decisions.

Im not an arguer or a fighter.. if you dont like the possible results, dont put yourself in that situation to began with.

waitwaitwait
So the games after you give shortie a "role" as you so eloquently put it, wouldn't be putting up with drama or some type of ensuing crisis? That won't yield any issues at all. Nope.

roll.gif
roll.gif

What I am trying to get at is this: If someone does you dirt, leave them be. You're going to exert more energy (methinks) and that could be energy and time put in to someone else or a hobby or an education.

Phenom obviously has never been in said situation, he really thinks we are built with a an off/on switch to our emotions, like a girl does a man dirty and if he's alpha enough, the girl one day he loved is automatically demoted to JO status....no hate, no resentment, just meaningless sex just like that....bro you are dillusional....I'm sorry...either that or you simply never really loved a woman...btw just because you found a woman worthy of your love, does not mean she's a good girl or wouldn't do you dirty, a woman's game surpasses ours by light years, always keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom