Remaining faithful

I have 2 fantasy chicks wanting to let me smash but I shouldn't.
1. tatted up petite white girl who does it all...and i mean it ALL 
eek.gif

2. thick older spanish woman with an accent...body like Selena 
eek.gif

NT give me the strength to say no!

Gentlemen transform into raging horndogs in the Summer. That said, BRB gonna re-install Safari.

The satisfaction of smashing the 2 women will last a few hours..But the pain of your girl dumping you if she found out will last much longer. Plus, when a person wants to cheat, they'll do it without asking for reassurance that they should..the fact that you're asking us tells me that deep down you know it's not worth the risk.

I feel you man....I'm in the same mindset right now with the same problem
30t6p3b.gif
its tough.

If you have morals and value your relationship then don't do it

If you don't have either of those things then you might as well be unfaithful.

Now ask yourself which applies to you and your decision should be easier to make.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The satisfaction of smashing the 2 women will last a few hours..But the pain of your girl dumping you if she found out will last much longer. Plus, when a person wants to cheat, they'll do it without asking for reassurance that they should..the fact that you're asking us tells me that deep down you know it's not worth the risk.
And /Thread.
If you really like that girl and wanna keep your relationship then stay 

Don't do it bruh...and it's crazy that I'm saying this. I was going to make a post about this but a few weeks ago my fiancee just found out I cheated her while she went to the states to visit her family for a month. (We're overseas/military) I logged into my email on her laptop and forgot to logoff. (I know 
laugh.gif
 I goof'd) She got nosey and seen a bunch of emails from me and other chicks. We both left the house the whole day when she found out. She took my son and went and talked to a girlfriend all day and I went and smoked hooka with my homeboy. I got home late and we talked about it all night..we didn't even go to sleep. I love her I really do. It was no good reason I could give her for cheating because it ain't one. Things are going good now but I still feel on edge because I know it's like she's putting up this wall to cover her feelings.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Don't do it bruh...and it's crazy that I'm saying this. I was going to make a post about this but a few weeks ago my fiancee just found out I cheated her while she went to the states to visit her family for a month. (We're overseas/military) I logged into my email on her laptop and forgot to logoff. (I know 
laugh.gif
 I goof'd) She got nosey and seen a bunch of emails from me and other chicks. We both left the house the whole day when she found out. She took my son and went and talked to a girlfriend all day and I went and smoked hooka with my homeboy. I got home late and we talked about it all night..we didn't even go to sleep. I love her I really do. It was no good reason I could give her for cheating because it ain't one. Things are going good now but I still feel on edge because I know it's like she's putting up this wall to cover her feelings.

She ain't mad cuz she ain't get caught
grin.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

And /Thread.
If you really like that girl and wanna keep your relationship then stay 

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

laugh.gif

She ain't mad cuz she ain't get caught
grin.gif

Thought about that too....can't accuse her cause I ain't got no evidence though.

Back
Top Bottom