Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Does ndc still have a fsr. I can't see from my cell. These sold out fast my pair looks ok just the inner side of the midsole has a small smudge

i dont even care that i copped for retail and these will sit and go on sale... i like that its easier to cop Jordans now a days

Seems to be. I got two pair and both are almost flawless, though admittedly I just got back into J's so my eye isn't as discerning as most.

So I've yet to get my pair in hand but from what I understand the chrome 8's are a different material from the 03 release correct? The 03 chromes were durabuck like the 2015 aquas... And these 2015 chromes are that weird suede like nubuck used on the chrome 6 lows this year and the 2014 black/infrared 6's.

could it be that this is the stopping price at least for 1 year for JB? usually by now there would have been a $10-$20 price jump.... maybe they are taking the complaints into consideration? or maybe that's exactly what they want us to think. They will just increase it by 20 every 2 years instead of 10 every year. lower it by 20 and ill start copping again JB if you listening.
Nah man jays was 160 for 2 years also. They make up reasons to go up on price last one was inflation and economy. Could def see the 190 price sticking for three years easily

Love when I can waltz in Footaction at 8pm and cop some Js. And used a $20 vip coupon. $184 out the door. Might double up when they hit outlets. My pair looked good. No flaws.

Back
Top Bottom