Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

im gonna wait this one out a while and see if I can grab these on discount. crazy that 160 would seem like a decent discount...

one thing I cant do is pass altogether. this is def a shoe that I could easily skip b/c of the price and what not, but a year from now ill regret passing and just feel stupid.

Chromes are apart of my grail collection. Glad the hype is at an all time low. Definitely gonna double up if they continue sitting. Hope 2016 is like this too.

I wonder if they'll sit as long as the aquas

I think they'll sit for longer even though it should be the other way around. Re-retros of retro+ colorways don't happen that often. Altitude 13s, thunder 4s, oreo 4s. It's been over 12 years since they last dropped. The aquas although an OG cw dropped in '07 and will keep coming out in the future. We might never see these again. I would love for the black caro 5s and the cool grey 3s to be released again but I doubt it so I only rock those once or twice a year.

A year ago these Chromes would have been an instant sell-out at retail price. 

The general market for retro Jordans is like the market for oil - way down. 
same with the aquas. a year ago they would have resold for like 300
laugh.gif

$186.39 out the door with Ebates on NDC right now. Rather get'em now than worry about tracking them down later on a discount.

So Ebates does give cash back on Jordans even though it says it doesn't under special conditions? Thanks!

Ahh its $152 for these right now.. I don't know if I should pull the trigger

Ok..... honest question. Hype left out of the picture please! Should I buy a pair of Aquas for 170 tax free, 72 10s for 260, or the Chrome 8s for retail? I love all 3 but can't afford them all. Please help NTers...

Ok..... honest question. Hype left out of the picture please! Should I buy a pair of Aquas for 170 tax free, 72 10s for 260, or the Chrome 8s for retail? I love all 3 but can't afford them all. Please help NTers...
Aqua's can be had for lower than $170 if you wait for jusy a little while longer, and even though I want the 11's I'd just wait for a restock. So go with chrome 8's and I'll throw you a $20 reward if you cop from FNL since I'm in the Christmas spirit lol

Last edited:
Aquas & 72-10s..... Chromes can be throwaways for now until sometime next year

The one you want the most

It's no hype for none of them but the 11's will be tougher to get later on

Last edited:

Buy 72-10s and then go from there. If you can flip them for $350 somehow you can have both 8s adding an extra $30. If I had to have just one then the XIs. If you want one of them to wear a lot then the chromes. That aqua price is good though. It's really up to you.

koolkeith34 koolkeith34
Aesthetic wise the Aquas got the most Flare, then 72-10 , Black chromes go with anything.

My order based off of appeal imo.
Chrome>>Aquas>>>72-10.

There again Aquas got the most going on from a visual standpoint.

Last edited:

My rank of the 3 shoes:
1. 72-10's
2. Aqua's
3. Chrome's

Best deal for you right now is Aqua's for $170. Even though 72-10's are my #1, don't pay over retail for 72-10's, wait for a restock. There will be other chances coming up.

aquas>>

A year ago these Chromes would have been an instant sell-out at retail price. 

The general market for retro Jordans is like the market for oil - way down. 

same with the aquas. a year ago they would have resold for like 300 :lol:
yup

Aqua's can be had for lower than $170 if you wait for jusy a little while longer, and even though I want the 11's I'd just wait for a restock. So go with chrome 8's and I'll throw you a $20 reward if you cop from FNL since I'm in the Christmas spirit lol

Honestly think you should take this deal if you haven't already, and that's a free $20 reward from FNL to boot. I agree that given enough time the Aquas will be available for cheaper, which is why I personally haven't copped them yet. Though I could say the same for the Chromes.

I always envied everyone that was walking around with these in '03 (i was 13 and broke). So when I was in the mall doing xmas shopping and footaction had my size I had to pull the trigger.

So Ebates does give cash back on Jordans even though it says it doesn't under special conditions? Thanks!
Nike.com you get rebates on Jordans (and right now it's at 10%). All the other sites you don't (finish line, footlocker, etc) 

Back
Top Bottom