Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Nike frontin' on the shipping email again -.-... First the 72-10's, now these; hopefully they don't take too long

had to return my champs pair. Went to house of hoops and got a 20% discount of these. people inspect youre pair.  i notice some pairs had scratches over the blk area of the shoe. others had smudge marks or poorly painted midsoles. heavy glue stains within the cracks of the shoes.

Last edited:
Should have waited until they were on disco, but couldn't resist. Pulled the trigger for retail.

My pair is gorgeous. Luckily no glue stains or anything glaring. Is it just me or is the silver extra glittery?? I don't necessarily mind it, but it definitely pops.

Just arrived from NDC. FedEx left my package downstairs. Didn't even bother to ring. These would've been gone in a flash if I didn't check the status. Some glue marks where the upper/midsole meet. Feels like durabuck. Paint job has no flaws though. Overall satisfied.
View media item 1837748

Just arrived from NDC. FedEx left my package downstairs. Didn't even bother to ring. These would've been gone in a flash if I didn't check the status. Some glue marks where the upper/midsole meet. Feels like durabuck. Paint job has no flaws though. Overall satisfied.
Dope pickup!  I had to sit out this release, I copped too much stuff lately. Hopefully I can pick them up later on for retail or less.

Dope pickup!  I had to sit out this release, I copped too much stuff lately. Hopefully I can pick them up later on for retail or less.

Thanks! Yeah I'm done until the OG IVs. If if can find a 2nd pair discounted later I'll def cop again. Really loved this shoe since I saw it 12 yrs ago. One of my boys had this and the cool grey 4s and i was always jealous.

Last edited:
Funny how I was just complaining earlier about not receiving shipping confirmation from Nike earlier.. I ordered off of the snkrs app Saturday morning and they arrived this afternoon. I was legitimately surprised and very pleased. Stay blessed everybody this is an expensive hobby; if you're able to get even one pair consider yourself lucky. I'm not talking about exclusivity, I'm talking about just being able to afford these because a lot of folks out there can't afford to get the new Jordan's let alone every release that comes out. Just don't take anything for granted. Sorry for the sentimental bs! Back to the kicks which are fire btw

So Ebates does give cash back on Jordans even though it says it doesn't under special conditions? Thanks!

Nike.com you get rebates on Jordans (and right now it's at 10%). All the other sites you don't (finish line, footlocker, etc) 

from ebates

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros, gift cards, adjustments, reorders, purchases made on employee website.

Do you guys think Chrome 8s are more wearable than Aquas? I'm thinking Chromes (and I'm waiting for a discount).

Most likely will double up, hopefully I get lucky on a discount...everyday shoes...havent taken them off since I got em

Funny how I was just complaining earlier about not receiving shipping confirmation from Nike earlier.. I ordered off of the snkrs app Saturday morning and they arrived this afternoon. I was legitimately surprised and very pleased. Stay blessed everybody this is an expensive hobby; if you're able to get even one pair consider yourself lucky. I'm not talking about exclusivity, I'm talking about just being able to afford these because a lot of folks out there can't afford to get the new Jordan's let alone every release that comes out. Just don't take anything for granted. Sorry for the sentimental bs! Back to the kicks which are fire btw
Repped, speaking the truth

Aqua's can be had for lower than $170 if you wait for jusy a little while longer, and even though I want the 11's I'd just wait for a restock. So go with chrome 8's and I'll throw you a $20 reward if you cop from FNL since I'm in the Christmas spirit lol
Agreed, and aquas will get a price drop sooner or later. The Power of the Aquas is insignificant next to the pull of the 11's

Agreed, and aquas will get a price drop sooner or later. The Power of the Aquas is insignificant next to the pull of the 11's
Aquas already dropped, a number of us copped from Villa online yesterday for $149.99.  Mine shipped were under $160

Do you guys think Chrome 8s are more wearable than Aquas? I'm thinking Chromes (and I'm waiting for a discount).

It all depends on your style. The aqua even though really nice is a louder shoe. The chromes will go with almost anything. It depends if you like to match, wear fitteds or wear lots of colorful stuff or you don't care. They can also be rocked with plain solid colors white/black and some dark blue/black jeans and have the shoe be the focus. Both colorways can be worn a lot since you don't have to worry about creasing and dirt as much.

Had my Aqua blinders on but these are gonna get picked up after the holidays. How were the 2007 Playoffs? Not touching the recent drop

Back
Top Bottom